Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

I've also noticed that when using Energy Vampire, quite frequently the spell will go off when you accidentally miss the target your putting it on, which will therefore waste your energy because the spell isn't even working. Then I have to cast again, using double the energy for one use(providing I haven't missed the target again for some odd reason - causing me to waste even more energy just to use the spell ONE time).... a lot of annoying bugs =\ I've never played a game with as many bugs as this game lol this is hilarious.... Idk how much longer I can take it. Just sayin'.    

I don't even want to get started on how annoying it is spamming energy vamp and NO ONE HAS A CLUE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SO THEY JUST KILL THE MOB INSTANTLY, ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!.... =) I had someone tell me last night that they have no idea what energy vamp looks like, and this is a guy that I've played w/ for the past couple of days so you'd figure he'd be used to seeing me cast it(hmmmm, NOPE) Just about NO ONE has a clue what the animation fx looks like nor takes a second to let the spell go through it's cycle because mayyybe, just maybe, there's someone in the group that needs energy(even though not every one needs it all at the same time but I'm pretty sure it'd be much better then picking up the energy orbs constantly and then having none on the ground when you need it at the most crucial moment)

A lot of classes and only ONE class w/ the ability to heal/replenish energy, certainly puts us Trin users at a complete disadvantage to everyone who just sprays and prays and uses all their powerful dps abilities w/ no concern of a healer/energy replen being present in the group. 

After I told people that I'm gonna stop healing and giving them energy because they don't take two stinking seconds to stop, look and think - hmmmmm what's that blue glow around the mob and a sudden big blue shield that comes and goes - they don't even say anything because no one expects or even KNOWS there's a healer present or just simply doesn't care because there's like 20 classes(I'm not gonna count every one but there's a lot) and they're all dps or the likes. GEEEE WIZZZ I'm sure happy I love playing a support class in a dps trigger happy game where no one cares to make sure they have  a healer/energy replenish-er in their group.. SORRY I NEEDED TO VENT SOMEWHAT... but I don't think I'm alone in thinking this(or at least hope I'm not lol)

Edited by Qw1Kkb3aN85

"Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes. 
The QuickThinking mod no longer saves you from suicide damage.  "

this mod has become unnecessary!

quick thinking is not working properlyI think!? 

why have keep "240% efficiency" that just want to say anything ...

even if it was like the skin of iron and that you put on a real shield that draws your mana ok! but! ... it's not even a shield seen 400 mana background like snow in the sun on 2 sec ...

I have never complained about buffs or nerfs in warframe, i just wanted to throw a suggestion out there as a user who possessed rage & quick thinking and refrained from exploiting the god mode effect of the two cards combines. Is it possible DE to restore the effects of these rare mods, however disable the god mode effect?