Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Just want to share my opinion on XP gain, as it is reduced by at least 50% or around there somewhere.

Earlier, probably before U11 i could level a frame, and maybe some weapons if I spent the majority of a day online gaming survival. Now I don't have a chance. After level 15 I earn half a level per mission, and sometimes not even that. One would think that 25 minutes in survival would give you more than that. When progress gets this slow, the process gets boring and too time consuming. Game feels like a grinder now, grinding my time. 

A suggestion to DE: Quality before quantity. Make sure that the stuff you've already put out there works like a charm before starting on something new. It's like building a house, you don't tear down all the rooms at once and then start rebuilding; where are you going to eat, take a dump, sleep etc then?

I wish people stopped spam-flooding with "thank you" messages.

I think DE would prefer to read actual feedback than same copypasta over and over. This might lead them to skipping text and missing important posts,

only because they are buried under the thank you gibberish.

Checked up on the changes made to the fencejumping feature (hurling yourself over smaller objects, railing) and I really like that you put some thought into it - with the new mechanic only activating the move when you actually face that railing in a quadrant makes parkouring near railing way easier...

(And here comes the but:)

...but there are countless times when we initiate our parkour moves right over railings when we can't reach the next spot if we have to lose distance by starting our move from way behind the railing or if we take care to start it slightly diagonally so this feature doesn't activate.

Af for me I still think that making this move only activate when you jump over railing/small objects without sprint pressed is the best way to deal with this.

Releasing the sprint is not really a challenging feat, also if you want to simply fence-jump over railing you don't really need momentum either, so most likely you were closing on with normal speed anyways...

Summa summarum, please think about making fencejump only initiate when we are not sprinting.

The mentioned previous post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/133021-u11-known-issues/page-18#entry1652353

- q86d.png -

I wish people stopped spam-flooding with "thank you" messages.

I think DE would prefer to read actual feedback than same copypasta over and over. This might lead them to skipping text and missing important posts,

only because they are buried under the thank you gibberish.

Guess even though it's spam (and r&d forbids it), thanks do feel nice after a day of hard work. But yes, it's annoying me too.

I won't even start mentioning that if that's allowed we could really use a signature feature (that can be turned off if you don't want to see it).

Edited by K_Shiro

Non-founders will not receive access to founder bonuses. That's what the founder program was FOR. Prime Access is separate in that most of the stuff you get is obtainable in game, the only thing that you get that's exclusive is the syandana. They're exclusive because people spent so much money supporting the game. Let those founders whine all they want, let non-founders whine about founder things. It won't change the exclusivity.

Primed Chamber is a very special reward, only 101 have been earned "legitimately" while the rest were obtained during the time transmute tables were bugged. Natural Talent isn't an exclusive mod, it's just unreleased, as are many I have no doubt you're talking about. These mods were also accidentally leaked during the transmute table bug, but have since been made unobtainable again, until their future release. Lastly, the Brakk was never said to be an exclusive reward, the only exclusive rewards so far have been the "special" versions of weapons. Strun Wraith, Machete Wraith, Lato and Braton Vandal. Most players assumed Brakk and Detron would be dropped by the new Ruk and Alad respectively, but apparently DE has different plans. I highly doubt they would make two guns, allow most of us to get only one, and then completely disregard the other. Eventually these will be back.

Funnily enough, I wasn't too serious about it when I wrote that, but upon reviewing myself it is how I truly feel about it.

Even if they are founders, it ran for a very long time(From what I read about 8 months longer than originally intended) meaning that "vets" got access to better things than anyone else can ever get who did not join in those 8+ months when the action was available. And that is something I disagree with.

If it was just vanity I could agree with it, no harm then, but since they are actually better than their in-game obtainable counterparts they should be available to everyone(In my opinion)

Same with mods and other weapons/warframes that are not obtainable in-game at this point (Whether that is temporary or not) that are better than other obtainable things in-game.

I can understand why they did it, but it is not something I can put myself behind. Especially as someone who has missed all those events(Joined begin November) I can no longer obtain them until they decide to either release them, or to make the event again which just makes it a very long wait possibly. Especially since they are usually better than their normal counterparts ingame there should be a way to obtain them without hoping they do the event again.

Regarding the brakk and detron, I don't know of any plans they have with them, just that both weapons are in the Codex meaning that both are in-game and might be done something with in the future or are just there because they have the files for them. 

EVE online does it as well(The exclusive better than counterparts) through alliance tournaments, but since that game is build so that when you die in the ship, it is actually gone, they aren't used much and are mostly collectibles and thus there are no problems with it.(No, I don't want such a system in this game since that would be horrible)

Thank you for fixing the issue with dual ichor! Now I can get to ranking those up again. However, accelerated blast still seems to have its puncture damage effect applied incorrectly. 

For that matter, I think it's a little unfair, as the nightmare mods Accelerated Blast and Sundering Strike both (are meant to) give bonuses to puncture damage. Therefore, weapons that primarily deal damage other than puncture benefit much less from these dual effect mods. I hope there are plans to release other nightmare mods with dual effects that include damage types other than puncture. I know the transition to damage 2.0 necessitated changing armor piercing damage type for mods; but, you could have changed the damage bonus in those mods to something else, like toxin maybe.

I hope this feedback is considered.