The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

Ok so I've never been a simulacrum guy. I only first visited it maybe a few months ago. My questions:

Testing prisma ohma - 30cc 2.2cd

Mods: amal org shatt, CO, Grush, Gmight, SacSteel, BR, CarnisMandible and riven with 51tox, 101cc, 48cold (viral).

Stats - 129%cc 5.4x cd

R5 arcane fury on frame 

R5 arcane melee influence on ohma

I achieve 12x combo on 185 level CHG Eximus and Tusk Shield Lancer Eximus

Two gladiator mods should do 30% cc + ((11*20%)*30%)

BR does 36.4% cc off multiplier.

My hits on the last enemy significantly drop to double or triple digits at 12x combo. Why?

Damage numbers also seem very low being two or three digit damage. Base damage is 516. So with no mods I should see minimum of approximately 500 (considering quantum math rounding the IPS damage values and adding them back up) and bot considering any in ate slash or enemy type modifiers.

Also at the beginning of the video you can see it's as if I have a hobbled dragon key. Why is that? (I don't have a key equipped)

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/nyypy6UycJ

5 answers to this question

Was nust in conjunction survival SP testing and while it performed ok i rarely got 5 digit damage unless I used Kullervo's 1. After using his 1 i get white and yellow 2 digit hits. ???

From Wiki The status effect of Viral damage is Virus. It amplifies damage to the health of the afflicted target by 100% for 6 seconds. Subsequent procs add 25% increased damage to health up to 325% in total after 10 stacks, with each stack having their own duration. Any stacks applied after the 10th will replace the oldest stack.

In the video above you can see lots of viral procs. What am I missing here?

Here's my current build riven has 51%tox, 101%cc, 48%cold (for viral).

Using Helstrum to proc additional status.

Any improvements I can make? Helstrum is +100% SC and has two different status to increase the number of status for CO on melee. 

Running r5 Reaper and Blessing on Kullervo for safety.

Working better for sure but still mainly 4 and 5 digit red crits at 12x combo. 

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9fpQks21c

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7jpZDVN2u

I've noticed in my runs that blitz eximus enemies take considerably less damage than other eximus types. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for that. However, this, combined with the fact that corrupted heavy gunners have a base value of 500 ferrite armor value is probably why you dealt so little damage to the last enemy. Also, the reason you were moving slower was because there was an Arctic Eximus near you.

As for what you can improve:
If you wanna make the most out of Condition Overload you should

• try using Diriga instead of Helios. Diriga comes with Arc Coil and, combined with Manifold Bond, spreads a lot of statuses because it also applies the statuses from its designated weapon.
  • try using Vile Acceleration or Primed Shred instead of Serration on your Helstrum. Helstrum isn't gonna be killing anything in SP so instead you should maximize the amount of missiles it launches.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, RationEater said:

for what you can improve

Thanks for your input. I'll check out Diriga and a fire rate mod for helstrum. Totally spaced that FR mod. 

Oh and that's nautilus not helios. Has a skin on it. The occasional grouping for melee is nice 

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418