The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Weapon Rivens

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

So in all my hours I've only accumulated 6 companion weapon rivens total. I've never unveiled any until this morning. I did all six.

3 - Sweeper

3 - Stinger

Are companion weapon rivens weighted towards certain weapons?

Seems odd in the span of an hour, all 6 rivens accumulated over 18 months are for the two weapons I never use because their stats are so terrible. Lady RNG doesn't like me.

5 answers to this question

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Player244024418:

So in all my hours I've only accumulated 6 companion weapon rivens total. I've never unveiled any until this morning. I did all six.

3 - Sweeper

3 - Stinger

Are companion weapon rivens weighted towards certain weapons?

Seems odd in the span of an hour, all 6 rivens accumulated over 18 months are for the two weapons I never use because their stats are so terrible. Lady RNG doesn't like me.

Random is often not random here. Could actually be a bug.
and hardly anyone uses the weapons. see the current prices:
Sweeper - 15p
Stinger - 10p
verglas - 240p

but at least you can make it into new rivens.

15 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

at least you can make it into new rivens

I did. On the first four, I got another sweeper! I just transmuted the last two with two other rivens and unveiled and got a verglas. So 7 were sweeper or stinger and only this very last one was verglas.

Leads me to another question...

I have split chamber for the 90% but does galv chamber proc on my sentinel weapon if I kill with a reg wep (such as primary) with gal chamber also?

I have it with fire rate and status duration neg is D infested. So pretty good since im already at 106% SC. Will be a good cold slow boss wep

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

have split chamber for the 90% but does galv chamber proc on my sentinel weapon if I kill with a reg wep (such as primary) with gal chamber also?

From what other people have commented on this before, if both you and your companion have the SAME galvanized mod, then they can benefit from it BUT ONLY if you yourself proc the on kill effect. Sentinels can't proc it themselves and will only get the base value.