The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Rank Up bugged for other Players?

Atomic_Noodles

Question

5 answers to this question

vor einer Stunde schrieb Atomic_Noodles:

Just met a player who's already at Rank 31 for this series' Nightwave.

Is he claiming that? So it could be a lie or trolling?!

I'm at rank 24 with 9000/10000
Maybe I missed a daily at the beginning. But otherwise nothing else is possible.

He actually linked me his profile and he had his Atlas with Daybreak Armor equipped in Profile. He wasn't on PC. I've completed all NW tasks myself including today which puts me at 6000/10000 Rank 25,

He said he'd probably hit Rank 31 too if he finished off other weeklies this week too. One possible theory was though that it might have bugged out for consoles but from what I remember we haven't had that issue yet for this season.

1 hour ago, Atomic_Noodles said:

Just met a player who's already at Rank 31 for this series' Nightwave

My question is, what prompted any interaction between you? If I were him I wouldnt necesarily run around telling random people my NW rank and linking to my profile. And of course you did not have your print screen button working at that time.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Somebody was asking around how do they think of the Daybreak Armor Bundle looked, I asked in Chat that isn't possible as max you'd be right now is 25. And he linked me his Fashion which had the Daybreak Equipped. His profile was also displaying the Armor on his atlas.

Forgot to take a Screenshot actually since i just got flabbergasted at it. 🫥

Edited by Atomic_Noodles

I haven't missed any of the challenges and I've completed this week's worth, my next rank will be 26 which will give me the Aura Forma, I'm currently at 5,000/10,000

I've noticed that NW has been popping out the next reward like I claimed it already but it's not unlocked yet. 🤔