The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cedo/Magnetize build help

Athuis

Question

Cedo is probably one of my favorite weapons I've recently picked up, and Mag is my favorite frame. By far.

I'm trying to understand how to build my Cedo for magnetize. Alt-Fire multishot focus? With what elements? Should I avoid the elements guaranteed by alt fire to cover all my basis? I know there are a lot of Cedo builds out there, but I'm trying to get an understanding of the best things for magnetize specifically. 

Any help is appreciated. 

4 answers to this question

hace 35 minutos, Athuis dijo:

Cedo is probably one of my favorite weapons I've recently picked up, and Mag is my favorite frame. By far.

I'm trying to understand how to build my Cedo for magnetize. Alt-Fire multishot focus? With what elements? Should I avoid the elements guaranteed by alt fire to cover all my basis? I know there are a lot of Cedo builds out there, but I'm trying to get an understanding of the best things for magnetize specifically. 

Any help is appreciated. 

The best weapons to magnetize are those that have projectiles with Infinite Body Punch Through. Example, Nataruk.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Punch_Through#Primary_  You can look here.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

3 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

The best weapons to magnetize are those that have projectiles with Infinite Body Punch Through. Example, Nataruk.

Nataruk does lot of damage, but the projectile hits each enemy only once, while stuff like Tenet Arca Plasmor projectile hits them multiple times.

4 hours ago, Athuis said:

I'm trying to understand how to build my Cedo for magnetize. Alt-Fire multishot focus?

There is no reason to build Cedo alt fire for magnetize because the alt fire effect already has homing capabilities and shooting it into Mag's Bubble will have no additional effect.

4 hours ago, Athuis said:

With what elements?

Logic would advise elements that scale in a crowd - Gas or/and Electricity (provided that you going to use something with high enough Status chance). With low Status Chance, standard Hunter MU+Viral is fine.