The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Ticket Response time

Blobawob

Question

Hi there,

Does anyone know how long it takes for a support ticket to be answered? I have to get support to change the email address my account is linked to as my email address has been compromised and I no longert have access to it. I'd update my emai myself but I don't have access to the 2FA and I'm worried it'll compromise my Warframe account too

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Blobawob

4 answers to this question

2 минуты назад, LordDragoonis сказал:

if by two weeks no response then bump up you ticket

Wouldn't advice to do it either. The support tickets aren't forum topics - they don't require to be "bumped up". DE Support is perfectly aware of all the unsolved tickets, no matter how many of them exist.

7 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Wouldn't advice to do it either. The support tickets aren't forum topics - they don't require to be "bumped up". DE Support is perfectly aware of all the unsolved tickets, no matter how many of them exist.

tbf I have had a ticket as unresolved for many many months before. I solved the issue myself, but they just never responded to me until I ultimately purged it.

6 часов назад, SpicyDinosaur сказал:

I ultimately purged it.

Out of pure curiosity how did you do that? Last time I've opened a support ticket and solved the issue on my own I wanted to close the ticket, but couldn't find a way to do it.