The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Только что, Kane_ASAX сказал:

Ive been waiting since 5 pm my time, its now 11 pm. This just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. DE at the very least i want an explanation for why this happened, and how you plan on preventing this in the future

I want your 500 pages esse on my table around Friday period

2 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

I'm not trying to defend them, I'm just saying that y'all need to be smarter with your time and have other stuff to do when something goes wrong

yes but how can we plan around something bad happening when we dont even know if it would happen, theres an infinite of things that can go wrong, guessing what that problem is and planning around it is literally impossible before knowing whats wrong

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Sviatster:

So you are telling me that I have the right to be angry but you are also saying that I shouldn’t be angry?

I can't believe someone has to explain the difference between "being angry/upset because a video game doesn't work and now you have to do something else" and "freaking out and calling the game developers mean things and making threats because a damn video game doesn't work as intended."

1 минуту назад, Sviatster сказал:

To be fair, Warframe is not a game, it is life without warframe am I really alive?

Nah, for me I can say that souls-likes is my life, Warframe just nobrain vacation

1 minute ago, Brocki1704 said:

I can't believe someone has to explain the difference between "being angry/upset because a video game doesn't work and now you have to do something else" and "freaking out and calling the game developers mean things and making threats because a damn video game doesn't work as intended."

Im actually suprised that no one has explicitly cursed out DE for this

1 minute ago, Brocki1704 said:

Woah woah who is threatening? Im just posing my opinion on how this has been a massive waste of time on a issue that I had no idea was gonna happen.

Just now, Sylviesilversong said:

While, yes, this is true, you could always have another hobby to occupy your time, like writing, reading, art, knitting, sewing, crochet, literally just something that you enjoy doing that occupies your time

Real

true for this aswell, but what if im bad at literally anything that requires patience and unbroken attention (adhd problems) and even art, ive tried hard but it failed, i can do music but my mom is working in my room and i dont have that big of a house so i do not have anything to do, if anyone else could relate?

Just now, Gothic_Mayhem said:

true for this aswell, but what if im bad at literally anything that requires patience and unbroken attention (adhd problems) and even art, ive tried hard but it failed, i can do music but my mom is working in my room and i dont have that big of a house so i do not have anything to do, if anyone else could relate?

Well, I'm sorry in that case, I'm trying to help but sometimes I'm not capable of helping everybody

Just now, relaxdom said:

Well while we wait hows everyone's day been

Pretty alright, you?

2 minutes ago, Gothic_Mayhem said:

So true! I be hyperfixated and I can't do anything but want to play warframe and can't do anything until I do

• Like 1