The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're doing everything we can to get this fix out to you today. If that changes, I will update this thread.

Thanks [DE]Megan. Appreciate the update.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheRexInferno said:

You don't know the Issue you can't criticize, do you complain when the mechanic takes a while to fix your car?

Yes, cause i wanna know why its broken. I literally worked on my car 2 days ago. I have a small button on the bottom of the pront panel that you need to press for the car to start, and it had a wonky connection

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're doing everything we can to get this fix out to you today. If that changes, I will update this thread.

But, is the secondary energy channel on the middle left spike of the Frost Heirloom Signa still broken? I need to know! 

3 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

To be fair, the mechanic usually tells you what's wrong

Ironically mechanics never really tell you whats wrong its like its in their job description.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KearanFISK said:

Never pick Limbo with random dudes, I think nowadays very few knows how Limbo works

i wanna learn to play him well and not dodge near teammates unless i hate them

Just now, Sviatster said:

Ironically mechanics never really tell you whats wrong its like its in their job description.

actually, as im learning how to be a mechanic, we do actually need to tell or give updates on the clients car, we arent doing our job right if we leave the client there not knowing what is happening to their car

2 minutes ago, Gothic_Mayhem said:

actually, as im learning how to be a mechanic, we do actually need to tell or give updates on the clients car, we arent doing our job right if we leave the client there not knowing what is happening to their car

Is this an advertisement for car mechanics(joke)

• Like 1

Just now, January000 said:

I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be able to play today, it's already 11 in the UK and the current estimation is 'some time today'

Midnight for me, i planned my day to play the moment the update released 

2 минуты назад, Inikyne сказал:

i wanna learn to play him well and not dodge near teammates unless i hate them

Limbo good frame, but not for random party... Everyone always vain about Limbo cuz they don't even want to understand his mechanics