The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Just now, KearanFISK said:

Limbo good frame, but not for random party... Everyone always vain about Limbo cuz they don't even want to understand his mechanics

No more numbies=Roll

Yellowish tint to screen=Roll

Unsure if in limbo=Roll

1 minute ago, Sviatster said:

Is this an advertisement for car mechanics(joke)

lmao, all good, but to be honest, the course is really fun, the theory stuff may be boring but it has alot of really fun hands on work, since it is 90% hands on

Только что, B1g10ng9977 сказал:

Yea you quoted the other guy doing the same talking about a gun unprompted, theres no way a meme can be used while making a death threat lol.

Why talking, feeding his ego, just report him and end this comedy act

6 14 for me and still nothing and curious what they mean by we will be able to play today the day is literally almost over but I'll just try back tm def not spending money on this game anymore that's for sure 

1 minute ago, KearanFISK said:

I did, egging on the clown is just funny, im bored, might aswell while i wait for the update.

Edited by B1g10ng9977

1 minute ago, B1g10ng9977 said:

Yea you quoted the other guy doing the same talking about a gun unprompted, theres no way a meme can be used while making a death threat lol.

I thought it was funny, you're welcome to disagree, but I'm not threatening anyone in particular. Your assumption of it being a threat is invalid *red incorrect buzzer noise*

1 minute ago, KearanFISK said:

*Her

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

I thought it was funny, you're welcome to disagree, but I'm not threatening anyone in particular. Your assumption of it being a threat is invalid *red incorrect buzzer noise*

*Her

I know what kind of man you are 

Только что, B1g10ng9977 сказал:

I did, egging on the clown is just funny.

It's hilarious pooping few pages, maybe this is enough and it's time to stop, no? Or you can talk in PM

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

*Her

What happened? If I can't have stalker lore I'll take Sylviesilversong lore

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KearanFISK said:

It's hilarious pooping few pages, maybe this is enough and it's time to stop, no? Or you can talk in PM

Sure, update should (hopefully) be fixed soon anyways, ive had my fix, for now anyways

Edited by B1g10ng9977
  • Like 1

Только что, Kane_ASAX сказал:

Megan, is there anything you can tell us about this issue, the tension is getting worse

You wanted to say "off topic hard pooping with verbal diarrea"? 

• Like 1