Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Has 25 Base Armor

Qynchou

Just crafted him and noticed it while applying nodes.

Tell me please what is the exact reason I would even have a though of playing him? Ash has twice the armor, invisibility and 100% crit rate.

edit:

He also has 20 melee damage.

Yep, into the bin.

Edited by Qynchou

Pretty sure that's a bug. I think the actual figure is 150.

It is a bug, just a simple visual glitch. His armor is 150.

/Inb4OPdeletedRhinoalready

/inb4OPdidn'tdeleteRhinothentriestoplayhimlikeanAsh

Edited by FatalX7

I didnt delete him, I guess I used a wrong expression, sorry for that, what I meant was, going to put him on the shelf.

When i hover over an armor mod it says e.g 60% 20>32 or something, same for melee damage.

Anyways if he really has 150 base armor thats great, does he also have 35 base damage or is it really just 20?

Thanks for the responses

Everytime someone in the community deletes a Rhino I'll personally go out and punch a kitten! Disclaimer: kittens are awesome and would never be considered for punching. No kittens were harmed during the creation of this post.

*Considers buying a Rhino with his excess Platinum and deleting it just to call Killerkarp's bluff

*Reconsiders - Killer is a killer after all. Killer might actually punch a kitten

base damage isn't a stat that is associated to the frame. it is based on the weapon you have equiped.

holy. S#&$. LOL

I always thought it was preset and that your melee damage didnt scale off weapon damage but rather off ur waframes base damage

edit:

Ok, then whats the point of getting Bo/Amphis if fragor has 50 base damage and ignores armor too?

Edited by Qynchou

holy. S#&$. LOL

I always thought it was preset and that your melee damage didnt scale off weapon damage but rather off ur waframes base damage

edit:

Ok, then whats the point of getting Bo/Amphis if fragor has 50 base damage and ignores armor too?

looks, more xp and because choice is always a good thing?