The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A different exposition in the new game mode - ordis/beast of bones

So while everyone is focusing on the core of the update (Jade and the bundle of joy/horror)

Anyone noticed the lines that parvos says during the new game mode for ordis ?

He actively references the beast of bones and offers him a job.

I am curious if we will finally get some more on the beast of bones story arch or a frame on similar grounds soon ,

It is really easy to miss these lines in the heat of combat , but i for one am really hoping there is more.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I am curious if we will finally get some more on the beast of bones story arch or a frame on similar grounds soon ,

Asides from what it implies about what he knows about Ordis, I doubt we'll actually see anything out of it. Ordis has way too much loyalty to the Tenno, plus he is stuck in a bottle...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

So while everyone is focusing on the core of the update (Jade and the bundle of joy/horror)

Anyone noticed the lines that parvos says during the new game mode for ordis ?

It is really easy to miss these lines in the heat of combat , but i for one am really hoping there is more.

You should have a chat with Ordis in Larunda Relay too. Just select and come out of the multiple menus. He talks more about the subject. A nice little addition is Ordis gets additional dialogue if you go to him in a Jade Warframe

Interesting, I wish DE wouldn't hide all that exposition in the middle of busy fights. I'm dodging green heat lasers on fragile warframes, I can't really stop to read everything they put in those missions. It's very frustrating because I don't like missing out.

• Like 3

On 2024-06-19 at 2:42 AM, Chewarette said:

What does he say ? I played the operation missing a couple of times but I didn't pay attention, I didn't even notice Parvos said anything tbh

He knows that

Spoiler

Ordis is Ordan Karris and offers to make him a man again.

The lines from Parvos made me hate the character even more. He talks alot about freedom and that in his Corpus no one is a slave. But we know from Fortuna that this is only true in the most technical of definitions. The guy is an absolute nihilist.

Regarding Ordis/Orden I got the impression that he knew Jade and possibly Sorren before they got turned into warframes.

Personally, I feel like Ordin Karris's story is complete.

It's interesting to learn that Ordis's voice is the same as Ordin's voice (meaning that for a deadly killer, he had a very cute speaking voice), but I can't see them every really doing much more with Ordin since it's already established that Ordis purges his memories of his past life every time he comes into contact with them.

That said, fiction is infinitely malleable, so anything could happen.