Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo Event Stalker

Nervara

I noticed that almost everyone said they encountered the Stalker in the Darvo alert. I only noticed once flicker then he appeared. Luckily an army of Moa's helped me kill him. After I defeated the Stalker he dropped a pink orb. I remember the orb drops being removed from the game awhile ago. So is this intentional? I didn't get to see what the drop was nor did it show up in my foundry afterwards. Has anyone else experienced this?

You'll notice the whole mission is about how Darvo knows the Stalker is there. Several times during the mission he's like.

"So.. There's nothing strange going on in there? Just Corpus defenses.. Nothing.. Else?"

"Did I hear something strange over there? No? Okay. I'll just carry on then."

Then at the Last terminal he says: "Yes.. Yes here we are, I'm going to see if I can't lure.. I mean find the target."

And then when he shows up, Darvo is like. "There you are, Thought you could hunt me? I brought a tenno."

Etc.

Edited by SJunior

Honestly he exploded so fast that I didn't even see him.  Was kind of embarassing - I was looking forward to getting the scan.

This. I was expecting a challenge, after hearing all these U11 horror stories about him.

I didn't see him at all through the mission except for the slash dash effect. I just spewed a few flames in that general direction, saw numbers go everywhere as he and all of the robots around him caught fire, and he was gone. No voice, no exiting squat & poof & flicker, nothing. Couldn't even find a body...

Edited by SortaRandom

he apeared when we was defending third console, didnt saw he coming, there was no flickering lights, just like all missions, he just slashed through me and my teammate, well didnt expected him to show up, but he died very fast

Edited by godila2

I didn't see him at all, at some point I got the "Good, that freak's been tailing me for weeks" message, but he never attacked me and I never attacked him, and nobody else in the mission mentioned him at all. Kinda sucks for me, I've been trying to get a Despair since it was released....

I experienced a very different issue with the Darvo event stalker encounter. While I would chalk it up to a series of glitching due to lag, it was an interesting thing to watch.

What happened was the lights flickered of course, then he appeared, yet a couple things happened at first: He was invisible/non-existent for about a minute or so, but I knew he had spawned because he was actively and repeatedly dispelling my iron skin as usual. During this time, no one else in my squad was experiencing any attacks/abilities, yet I could hear him slash dashing all over the place. And I'd like to note he was not targeting me. Once he actually DID spawn and the other players could see him, everything went as normal, and luckily we got the kill pretty easy.

Like I said, this odd occurrence was most likely due to the lag I was experiencing, along with not being able to stomp after the first time I stomped because it said "Power in use" for the rest of the mission, so my encounter really is not all that relevant. But it was fun to watch nonetheless, even though I was scared out of my mind for a while that the Stalker had learned how to be invisible too. :P  

Event Stalker is only level 20. Stalkers attacking you in the field will generally be higher. I believe the formula for Stalker level calculation is the max level of the enemies in your current level OR the level of your highest gear + 15.

So if I were just bumming around in Mercury with a level 30 gun, chances are I would encounter a level 45 Stalker.

Just finished this with a friend, his blueprint orb doesn't tell you what you get when you pick it up, or in the display screen. But you can find it in the foundry. Unforunately, we got the blueprint he already had, Dread. I really hope this event gets followups though, I find I really like Darvo and seeing how Stalker retaliates would be interesting. (If this event effects Stalker appearance rates I hope that it brings them up, not down, to show him fighting us harder since we got in his way, rather than saying we beat him so he has to recover.) 

I met him aw wee. No flickering or anything i realized stalker is there only when my clanmate said that stalker is attacking him. I killed him with synapse in a blink but he DIED, instead of Vanishing!!! Like what does this mean along with new stalker lore

Edited by Zarlockk