The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay, No! I Didn't Want To Do That! (Melee Execute)

SpiderWaifu

If you're like me, you enjoy hacking apart hordes of enemies and getting right up in their face.

It's loads of fun, but there's always one thing that ruins that fun. It's not an enemy killing you or something... Its when the games controls betray you.

So lets say you're in a horde of enemies, and you do a jumping-attack to do some crowd control, usually to keep an Elite unit from attacking. And you start to charge up your melee attack and cleave through the whole group, and it'll be awesome and great!

... But oh, no, okay wait please stop, I didnt want to do that!

You're forced in to the Execution animation, and if you use the big weapons you know how long it can be. All the while, you're stuck while enemies get to attack your very vulnerable face.

Why isn't the Execution button SEPERATE from the normal melee? Or at the very least, have an option for it to be seperate?

It's such a pain in the d, and I really don't like it.

It's a very annoying part of how the game controls.

I don't think I've ever unintentionally done it while charging up. However I do think it needs to both be sped up by Fury and needs to be more accurate, as much fun as it is to stab the ground 3 inches to the right of their face...