The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selected Artifact Changed After Multiplayer

Qeveren

I haven't tried replicating this, only seen it once so far. I typically run with Energy Siphon selected, while my partner uses Enemy Radar. However, once we were done multiplayer and I started playing single, I noticed that my selected artifact was now Enemy Radar (which I do possess but never use). Multiplayer sleight-of-hand I guess? :)

Well, two things about this. First, I was going to post about it also, but I heard that things were said during the Q&A, which lead to two, I watched the Q&A which said things along the lines of "Mods, the skill trees are getting adjusted so no need to sort the current mods because there will be new ones. And that the artifacts are also getting shuffled into that and will be different after update 7, so only minimal reason to look at them now because there will be a different use to them soon."

But you are right. What seems to happen the most is that the artifacts end up shuffling during log-ins, and whenever you get a new artifact. Add in on top of that that it has trouble remembering your artifact selection when it joins you to a game and thus, your selected artifact can end up different on every map sometimes.

If they really do complete the artifact revamp for update 7, then we'll have something different to fiddle with. It seemed like they hinted it would be linked to an inventory slot instead of just some extra selection screen. It might be linked to warframe skills or to other inventory items, details were not heavily focused on. Hopefully it will just be another slot to be chosen rather then lumping specific artifacts in with certain items.