How to disconnect cross save from a account

(PSN)DATLIMMMECOHHHS

So just bc I didn’t know how cross save worked and I found out and I want disconnect my pc account that was on my switch now I can link it to my ps4 but I can’t it won’t let me. And btw my ps4 and switch have both pc account separately and just bc it won’t let me I want to disconnect the pc account from my switch side now I can link the ps4 account but I can’t because I don’t know how.

7 часов назад, (PSN)DATLIMMMECOHHHS сказал:

So just bc I didn’t know how cross save worked and I found out and I want disconnect my pc account that was on my switch now I can link it to my ps4 but I can’t it won’t let me. And btw my ps4 and switch have both pc account separately and just bc it won’t let me I want to disconnect the pc account from my switch side now I can link the ps4 account but I can’t because I don’t know how.

https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#save-guide

Цитата

NOTE THAT THE ONE-TIME ACCOUNT MERGE IS PERMANENT. Once a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account is created, you will not be able to retrieve your previous accounts as they existed before the Merge!

But you may contact the support (links available above and below the forum page). Maybe they could offer another solution to your problem.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded