Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Items changing in EDA

Marshall85bp

Back when DA was introduced, the claim was "the change happens only once at the beginning of the week".

However, you can find a lot of reports about changes during the week - and in my experience, it is quite a common occurrence. And yes, it mostly happens to items you are trying to improve - getting ready for actual use.

13 minutes ago, kadlis12 said:

Back when DA was introduced, the claim was "the change happens only once at the beginning of the week".

However, you can find a lot of reports about changes during the week - and in my experience, it is quite a common occurrence. And yes, it mostly happens to items you are trying to improve - getting ready for actual use.

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Yes, EDA loadout changes if you pick a new warframe and/or weapon from the foundry. I've experienced it as well after crafting Jade and her weapon.

Wow, so if I actually make the frame that they gave me or a weapon, which I didn't have, and take it, they will change it again? What kind of logic is that?

Thank you for your replies, I gotta say that I am disappointed if that s the case, because I had really good choices and invested ton of forma in the items which now I cannot use.