Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sphirical

I Need A Refund Of Platinum

I accedently bought the Cernos bow with platinum without thinking. Can I get a refund?

EDIT: After sending a ticket to support they refunded my platinum. THANK YOU DE!

Send a support ticket and see what they can do. DE is sometimes nice enough to refund, but generally only to mistakes, not impulse purchases.

Don't use it at all ingame. Then send a support ticket and they might refund you. If you get 1xp on the bow they will certainly not help you.

you should be able to reset your account and get all purchased platinum back.

keep in mind this will entirely reset you though. have to start over completely. (no mods, no warframes, full reboot)

Send support ticket, DE will give you your Pt back. I made a mistake like that once, there were no problems with refund.

you should be able to reset your account and get all purchased platinum back.

keep in mind this will entirely reset you though. have to start over completely. (no mods, no warframes, no life, full reboot)

Oh, and one-time account reset is not available anymore.

It is available for specific cases, but not upon request. Only support can judge if that is necessary or not.

It would likely help your case if you haven't used the item. If you put 10 levels on something and then tell them you bought it by accident, that may not Be received as well.

When you say "accidentally" do you mean you accidentally clicked the buy button without the intention to actually buy it or did you buy it intentionally and realized you didn't want it and now you want to return it.

When you say "accidentally" do you mean you accidentally clicked the buy button without the intention to actually buy it or did you buy it intentionally and realized you didn't want it and now you want to return it.

It was like, I wanna buy blueprint quickly to buy the other new weapons.