The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1000Plat For....

Okay read carefully and understand it, don't post anything unless you are trading with me, in game name is rubycon, I am looking for:

Tainted shell ; will pay 1000plat for just this one mod alone (maxed out!!!!!!!!)

Blind rage ; will pay 1000plat for just this one mod alone (maxed out!!!!!!!!)

Heavy caliber ; will pay 1000plat for just this one mod alone (maxed out!!!!!!!!)

Dumber then this I can't write it, so please each mod I will pay a 1000plat, and please make sure you have credits to trade, trade cost is 500,000. And no I don't want your mod that is unranked what's the point of this then don't bother me about it cause you will get no reply. Thank you and happy trading Tenno.

So this is how the wealthy dump their vast supplies of money rather than what some people do, like giving it to charity.

Anyways, good luck on trading.

Disgusting point of view. Absolutely disgusting. Its his money, for all it matters he can be flushing it down the toilet. Just because hes rich that doesnt mean he has to automatically donate money to charity.

Disgusting point of view. Absolutely disgusting. Its his money, for all it matters he can be flushing it down the toilet. Just because hes rich that doesnt mean he has to automatically donate money to charity.

I have my own ideas for specific facets, thus meaning you don't need to insult me or my views. Going to agree to disagree here.

Okay read carefully and understand it, don't post anything unless you are trading with me, in game name is rubycon, I am looking for:

Tainted shell ; will pay 1000plat for just this one mod alone (maxed out!!!!!!!!)

Blind rage ; will pay 1000plat for just this one mod alone (maxed out!!!!!!!!)

Heavy caliber ; will pay 1000plat for just this one mod alone (maxed out!!!!!!!!)

Dumber then this I can't write it, so please each mod I will pay a 1000plat, and please make sure you have credits to trade, trade cost is 500,000. And no I don't want your mod that is unranked what's the point of this then don't bother me about it cause you will get no reply. Thank you and happy trading Tenno.

I'm fairly certain this is a trick.

He's paying 1000 platinum for any of those 3 mods maxed AND 500,000 credits, effectively.

Unless I'm wrong.

In which case, you're unnecessarily generous.

I have my own ideas for specific facets, thus meaning you don't need to insult me or my views. Going to agree to disagree here.

Certain views can be insulting if they're clearly directed at certain people (as you clearly were calling out OP here). If you're going to proactively express controversial views in someone's face as opposed to doing it in an appropriate forum, you shouldn't expect your views or person to be treated with respect.