Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Founder Program] I Just Can't Pay To Get It

_L33_

Are there any special limitations for payment from China?

I tried to pay through PayPal and the direct payment, but both doesn't work at all. I have already haunted 7 friends who have valid Visa and Master card and it just can't get paid.

I just want to play the Ash!

Anyone can help with this?

Yeah, that generally applies to in-game issues, rui.

You could contact Digital Extremes directly by filing a Support ticket, but I think your better option would be to try and check out UltimatePay, as they are the guys who are handling transactions relating to WarFrame. I don't believe there are any china-specific limitations, but you could try purchasing an ultimatePay points card and redeem that for your founders? It is a little convoluted, but it would get the job done.

I'm not sure if you can just buy the codes online or not, though. I apologize for not being able to be of more assistance, but you can find UltimatePay's support here

Edited by Azure_Kyte

i know someone else posted on these forums of some nightmare issues they had with ultimatepay, hopefully you have better luck

but i also know that DEsteve and DErebecca have been pretty ever-present and awesome on the forums with trying to address issues like this, you could try PMing them and/or opening a support ticket