Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

This is why RNG sucks

yes tokens would be better. honestly i really think that Prime Access is good thing for a new player. A lot of platinum, good frame, some weapons. But from my perspective platinum already lost its importance and 2 weapons and a frame is too  much for 80$ when most of the package consist of Platinum which i don't need.

But with each update grind wall is higher and higher to a point when you can't really enjoy a little gameplay this game have and just grinding you &#! out to get a key by rng and run a mission to get part you need again by rng.

/facehoof

Edited by Althix

I'm probably not the only person who has noticed this, but I'll post it regardless.

So, I was playing with the Valkyr today since I just got it and stuff (awesome frame, btw), and I was testing out the rip line ability. Well, I was bored waiting on the elevator to reach the top (shocker, right?)...so I started playing with the rip line. Elevator + Rip Line = Switch Teleport + Elevator. It was pretty funny because it shot me straight up...and up...and up...and up...There's a new way to get to the void. 

But, seriously. I used the Rip Line and sent me through the elevator ceiling. I also have a feeling that Rip Line can potentially send people under the elevator but, I haven't tested it...and I probably shouldn't without willing subjects. ;D

Thanks for the hotfixes, though! Love it when moderators actually care about their games!

Are you experiencing crashes or other game-breaking issues like freezes or hangs? Please visit our support.warframe.com desk for assistance. Making a ticket with your

1.  EE.log (found in \%localappdata%\Warframe) after an issue has occurred
  2. AND filling out the automatic crash handler if a crash occurs

will greatly assist us.

The Automatic Crash Handler ALWAYS errors out for me, it always says "Could not send report" or something similar. Or was that "could not connect to server" or something? Something like that. Its been awhile.

- A lot of players have expressed that the “15 minute mark” reward tier is often the most desirable for Survival missions. Changes have been made to Survival Reward tiers reward logic to reflect this feedback. We now cycle more efficiently through these tiers to ensure more reward variety.

Supplementary info: Before, there would be a limited amount of chances to get rewards within certain tiers as the mission time progressed. Now, with the tier cycling, this means after the 20 minute mark you will have more chances to earn rewards from all tiers.

so does that mean only rewards for 20min+ is affected in this change? also, does it mean potentially we can get more than one void key in a run?

edit: also, since mutator mods are tier 3 rewards only, does that mean the chance of getting them has drastically reduced?

Edited by leonvision

it sounds like the 15 minute reward changes are basically enabling a second chance for void keys of different tiers past 15 minutes.

ie there giving you  more of a reason to play past 15 mins on any survival mission like how void runs allow you multiple  chances to earn even the rarest rewards at any interval with the first 15 mins being a "prove your worth" phase.

....still no increase of the Ember Prime or Orthos Prime Blades low drdrop rate...to much percentage on Forma BP...

Kinda losing my will to continue. If at least I would know that they checked this out or have some similar ideas being worked on...

Edited by K_Shiro

it sounds like the 15 minute reward changes are basically enabling a second chance for void keys of different tiers past 15 minutes.

ie there giving you  more of a reason to play past 15 mins on any survival mission like how void runs allow you multiple  chances to earn even the rarest rewards at any interval with the first 15 mins being a "prove your worth" phase.

That'd be nice. I hope many people realized this and will now start playing longer.

I love long survivals, and I want to see how good my weapons do in higher levels.

After all, the longest time I've got in Palus was only ~45 minutes, and that just once.

Thanks for the update.

But why was my thread about someone in DE passing away deleted? The official post is stickied and available to the public. My thread was simply expressing my sadness at the news, and giving my condolences while asking others to do the same. Why was it deleted?

And on a related note: I think devs or gms should PM people that they've deleted a thread of theirs. Most of them tend to be needed for deletion, while others (like mine) just leaves me confused.

Kinda losing my will to continue. If at least I would know that they checked this out or have some similar ideas being worked on...

how about this. all the keys you got of any mission or what not...and all tier... should not be consumed at all it stays there in the keys like the Clan Key...if you want to go to the void then use it....then go back over and over.....it doesnt consume at all...if it does consume.....then its really not worth my time...to give anymore money into this game...its wasting time....now...the RNG sucks so much. Its very irritating to see that keys are wasted on each time you go and gone. <==== P2P Route

WHY CAN'T WE have the keys to the void be kept like the Clan Key...this is just.........

all the void keys with all tiers should be REUSABLE at all times... <==should be logical to have

Warframe Prime BP should be purchasable in the market instead FARMING them.....<===certain someone said it wasn't leading to to this route.....well it has lead to it

Edited by edryuu

so does that mean only rewards for 20min+ is affected in this change? also, does it mean potentially we can get more than one void key in a run?

edit: also, since mutator mods are tier 3 rewards only, does that mean the chance of getting them has drastically reduced?

Not quite sir I acquired Shotgun Ammo Mutation in Apollodorus on Mercury just yesterday.

how about this. all the keys you got of any mission or what not...and all tier... should not be consumed at all it stays there in the keys like the Clan Key...if you want to go to the void then use it....then go back over and over.....it doesnt consume at all...if it does consume.....then its really not worth my time...to give anymore money into this game...its wasting time....now...the RNG sucks so much. Its very irritating to see that keys are wasted on each time you go and gone. <==== P2P Route

WHY CAN'T WE have the keys to the void be kept like the Clan Key...this is just.........

all the void keys with all tiers should be REUSABLE at all times... <==should be logical to have

Warframe Prime BP should be purchasable in the market instead FARMING them.....<===certain someone said it wasn't leading to to this route.....well it has lead to it

it's not hard to get keys, and a free game needs an income to stay alive, wouldn't make sense to make them reusable