Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

any info on the torid bug?

You mean, damage dealt on impact only, not gas cloud? Please clarify.

Other issue with Nyx Absorb: Getting hit by enemies like Disruptor and losing all energy. That also has been fixed I hope?

The notes to note refer to this explicitly, will log.

Okay, something happened to Frost's immortal skin - 4th color seems to be overly dark, whatever I do. It's always wrong to force a color on any level if you provide the feature to color your stuff. My golden color now looks like dirt (or something else but that would be not nice to mention here).

I liked that brightness - if we want to make it dark we will, you don't have to help that much :)

EDIT

Seems like it was only in menu. By the way, still no map on orokin void defense maps. Maybe even on the other voids too?

Also, melee needs some love - on rank25+ enemies melee barely has any effect until it's charge-attack from a galantine.

At least it seems less effective than just blasting away. Especially less worth it since we even have to close the distance.

Edited by K_Shiro

Thanks!

However, Ancients are still getting stuck in the "spawning rooms" on Xini.

We need a "hotfix hotfix" pronto, since they are getting stuck in there, -every- single round after wave 5 and up :/

That seems to have been a one time fluke.

Edited by Farris

Hotfix 11.1.2

Changes:

Supplementary info: Before, there would be a limited amount of chances to get rewards within certain tiers as the mission time progressed. Now, with the tier cycling, this means after the 20 minute mark you will have more chances to earn rewards from all tiers.

Rebecca it would be a nice change but after some point only prepared player or team can actually do something thanks to insane scaling of 2.0. Protection of the mobs goes up because of insane scaling, and their hp goes up when players damage output remains the same. To a point where your damage doesn't mean a thing.

So this change is rather senseless. It is just easier to run same 15 mins for a key and leave after that.

Edited by Althix