Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

why don't you fix critical chance, you almost make think you're selective about the feedback, dealing critical damage without being a host is impossible on normal enemy, it works on bosses perfectly for some reason, being forced to use gear to their minimum capacity is a game breaking problem in my oppinion, it's the third time i write about this issue, the other 2 times were threads made by me where i have given detailed explanation

why don't you fix critical chance, you almost make think you're selective about the feedback, dealing critical damage without being a host is impossible on normal enemy, it works on bosses perfectly for some reason, being forced to use gear to their minimum capacity is a game breaking problem in my oppinion, it's the third time i write about this issue, the other 2 times were threads made by me where i have given detailed explanation

I've critted things all the time as a non-host....

so does that mean only rewards for 20min+ is affected in this change? also, does it mean potentially we can get more than one void key in a run?

edit: also, since mutator mods are tier 3 rewards only, does that mean the chance of getting them has drastically reduced?

just made 46 mins run.

two keys. T3 and T2 on T3 Survival. pointless.

just made 46 mins run.

two keys. T3 and T2 on T3 Survival. pointless.

i assume the "pointless" is meant for running for more than 15min.. i cant say i disagree with you running 15min runs are probably still more optimal,  but atleast there's the option to get more keys by doing longer runs.

Edited by leonvision

i assume the "pointless" is meant for running for more than 15min.. i can say i disagree with you running 15min runs are probably still more optimal,  but atleast there's the option to get more keys by doing longer runs.

my point is, that running 15 minutes is still best solution.

5J3Uh6s.jpg4IP0mMp.jpg

Unless on minute 35 there is another 100% chance of key drop. there is no reason to run survival for keys for more than 15 mins.

- Fixed issues where equipping  2 mod cards with same elemental damage messes up the compound types created

Along with being able to add remove a single polarity with a forma, you should be able to switch any 2 slots (whether its 2 different polarities getting their spots switched or a polarised and non polarised slot) with a single application of forma, because that bug was the only way i could fit the elemental combination that I wanted without forma'ing my weapon (that already has 6 polarities) two more times.

I'm probably not the only person who has noticed this, but I'll post it regardless.

So, I was playing with the Valkyr today since I just got it and stuff (awesome frame, btw), and I was testing out the rip line ability. Well, I was bored waiting on the elevator to reach the top (shocker, right?)...so I started playing with the rip line. Elevator + Rip Line = Switch Teleport + Elevator. It was pretty funny because it shot me straight up...and up...and up...and up...There's a new way to get to the void. 

But, seriously. I used the Rip Line and sent me through the elevator ceiling. I also have a feeling that Rip Line can potentially send people under the elevator but, I haven't tested it...and I probably shouldn't without willing subjects. ;D

Thanks for the hotfixes, though! Love it when moderators actually care about their games!

I have used it in the elevator while going up and sent myself under the elevator.  It was moving faster than I was initially ._.

my point is, that running 15 minutes is still best solution.

5J3Uh6s.jpg4IP0mMp.jpg

Unless on minute 35 there is another 100% chance of key drop. there is no reason to run survival for keys for more than 15 mins.

that's what i meant to say, worst time for a typo. i meant to say "i cant say i disagree"

PLZ! Can we get reduced reload speed on the Tigris, I want to use this weapon so bad, I really do. I just wish there was another NM mod with dual reload speed/frost, or something or something for that shotgun please, please, please. Loving this game still,

I love you, AyezRed

Thank you for the update.

Amidst the chorus of all of the 'but this didn't get addressed yet!', I'd like to plug https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/137382-heavy-caliber-serration-and-ignis/ as a pretty serious bug I don't think any dev has confirmed (Serration/Hornet Strike doesn't work on continuous weapons). Could that be looked into?