Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any way to change how Energy Vampire works? I was thinking that maybe when a Trin throws it on an enemy, instead of allowing people to just kill off the enemy instantly in most cases(which negates the caster/other group members (;-who desperately need-;) from receiving the max amount of energy from the impulses), what about taking the damage that's normally allowed to an enemy while Energy Vampire is up and applying it after energy vamp is done casting/implusing. Something to this affect at least.

The only reason I'm asking and throwing my thought out there is because hardly anyone(and I'm probably speaking for just about everyone who's never taken a look at Trinity's skills or tried playing Trinity - which is A LOT of people - ) has ANY idea what Energy Vampire is nor what it looks like(in effect) or it's ability therefore just killing the casters' beautiful little creation and not even realizing "oh hey, I could have actually used the energy from that instead of running around all over looking for orbs(saving the orbs for a more opportune moment) , running away from the objective at hand and potentially causing the mission to fail"..... 

Idk, just a thought. I've grouped w/ a lot of people and when I mention Energy Vamp, they're just like "huh??" "what's that?" "what's it even look like??"- even after I've spammed the spell as much as I can but they keep killing the mobs instantly not knowing the spell is up or what it's purpose is...

Xini is decidedly NOT fixed. Now, after round 10, 90% of the ancients that spawn will all spawn together and stay in whatever cubbyhole they spawned in.

This is peculiar. I ran the mission with the prior reportee, no issues. Ran it again, no issues. Reproducing this is elusive but we're trying. Is there any distinct activity that triggered this? Please open a thread in the AI Bugs section so we can collect intel, thank you!

Any chance we can get the message tab to become more eye-catching when we get a message, kinda hard to notice that tiny symbol changing from grey to a slightly brighter grey.  makes you feel bad when you realize your friends were trying to talk to you and you had no idea.  oh and can we get an option to close regional chat... nothing real good comes from reading it anyway lol

Hot fix shortly after waking up, nice day already

When will they add in trading guns and frames?

And if DE doesn't i bet tons of people will be super sad

heck i might even never recommend this game anymore

DE just add in gun and warframe trading

HEck why not just gunsJUST PLZ DO IT FOR UR GAME AND THE COMMMUNITY

Fixed Grineer sawblade residing in the heads of the Anti Moa. We know the Corpus are trying to save money wherever possible, but their imports of Grineer Parts has caused them much embarrassment.

Is wasn't tell it was mentioned that i realized it was a sawblade. I liked the head doo-dad for distinction beyond color. Much like the various weapon heads for all moas need flavor. Just like Grineer helmets.