Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

we all know by now that ember prime is the next prime frame... but whats next?

ive seen many people comment that its a fight between loki or rhino for this or that reason.

but why do we assume this?

because rhino/loki is a poster child of sorts?

cause they are some of the DEs favorite frames?

cause reasons?

because he/they are starter frames?

given DEs past of... well... just kinda doing whatever the hell they want, i dont really think its "safe" to make any assumptions one way or another. and seeing how they made frost a prime before many others, the logic behind the creation (while awesome and creative) seems a little... out there (no offense).

so what can we do?

just wait?

place bets?

masterb *cough* ply our time farming?...

i understand that creative process is not a simple thing, and it helps no one to force the designs of something like prime frames, and im not asking for things to be structured in any form or fashion...

that said, i would like to extend one thought to DE...

saryn prime.

its time... it really is.

please DE, the master race has gone on long enough without its crowning jewel.

we need this.

lols and pandering aside: (aka the real point of this thread)

i really do think we need saryn prime sooner than later.

however i do think that the next frame will likely be a male, and given the fact that rhino is fairly "common", i think its likely that he will be next.

anyone have another perspective?

I believe Loki will be next, solely because the other 2 starters have Primes.

Why leave Loki out?

Out of the current bunch, a prime of him makes the most general sense.

I have no idea why they are doing Ember.

I guess to slightly lighten up what they've turned her into.

I don't think people are predicting that Loki prime will happen anytime soon. It's just wishful thinking. I support Loki prime because...

its time... it really is.

please DE, the master race has gone on long enough without its crowning jewel.

we need this.

^This. The master race needs their prime, Loki master race that is. And because we have the other two starter (current starters, not volt) its only fair that the last starter frame get's his place amongst the primes. But can't honestly predict what the next prime will be (after Ember). 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I believe Loki will be next, solely because the other 2 starters have Primes.

Why leave Loki out?

Out of the current bunch, a prime of him makes the most general sense.

I have no idea why they are doing Ember.

I guess to slightly lighten up what they've turned her into.

IIRC didn't Mynki say that he just does whatever comes to mind as far as (picking)designing the next prime 

I swear he said something to that affect during a livestream...

Vauban was made from a mix of Tenno and Corpus science.

so it was not based on a Prime warframe.

ok, ill give on that... but...

given the general lack of lore around such things, and the current pattern... its not much of  stretch that a prime(infested/other?) version of all the frames is more than likely to happen.

one way or another, i have no doubt that all frames will likely have "better" counterparts.

ok, ill give on that... but...

given the general lack of lore around such things, and the current pattern... its not much of  stretch that a prime(infested/other?) version of all the frames is more than likely to happen.

one way or another, i have no doubt that all frames will likely have "better" counterparts.

Vauban Vandal anyone?

Loki please.  Or anything that isn't disgusting Rhino.  I hate Rhino, the last thing I want is MORE Rhino newb frames running around -__-

Want to tank? RHINO 

Want to CC? RHINO SMASH!

Want to do damage? RHINO SMASH GOOD! 

Seriously, people complain about nova all day but at least she's frail - Rhino has literally zero downsides since they released that stupid vanguard helmet. 

Anyways that's a bit OT, sorry.  Loki prime would be sah-weeet!  (amusing though that with his invisibility you wouldn't get to see how sweet he looks a lot of the time lol)

Actually Ash or Loki feel should be the next primes after Ember since they are one of the first warframes planned ever since the game was in devs minds(check one of the early livestreams it has art of the initial looks of Ember,Loki Ash Rhino Excalibro and others and also a smexy Female ash art)