Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

get out filthy peasant.

That's funny coming from a dude with a badly textured/modeled skirt and a nipple helmet.

Move along.

Loki but if not, Volt Prime please.

You sir, will be hunted down by the millions of the master race and brainwashed, PAINFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!11

tumblr_lyium2H06w1rn95k2o1_400.gif

Works every time.

Legit, if Loki prime is available in the next Prime Access, I will seriously consider buying the highest bundle. I started with Loki and even though for defense/mobile defense missions I use mainly Rhino, I still love my starter frame.

But here's a random thought.

What if DE considers releasing......Soma Prime......mother of god!

Edited by yuio678

this is how these threads always end up getting started..... someone hears a "rumor" and asks if its true. Heres a little hint. If its a rumor, especially if its a rumor that says loki is the next prime, its not true. If it is ever confirmed that loki is the next prime every single annoying switch teleport troll will be dancing on the roof tops....

How about the next time you hear a "super interesting thing" that the person telling you cant remember who said it (from DE since that's the only source that matters) we either check it out with a forum search or we assume they're liars? Sounds spiffy.

Btw not sure how we all see from the pattern of just 2 prime frames that they are sticking to a system of alternating genders.... in fact if we add the third prime that doesn't really count aka Excalibur then the thesis falls apart because Excalibur/male, then frost/male, then finally ember/female. Unless they stated they will be doing it like this how bout everyone gets off there high horses?

Besides rhino, ash, and volt are male, though its true they said older frames first.... still possible. Especially since ash and volt needs a buff in my op.