Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

Hi there,

i know Rhino the way he is now is more then strong enough but i would die to see a Prime Version for this Guy.

Since i started playin with him i loved it !

But pls make a Rhino Prime! 

PS: I would even pay for it =)

Greetings

420% Loki, they will most likely prime the last starter before any other warframe

We got excalibur prime and mag prime, all thats missing is Loki

Volt was one of the original starters, so I don't think they're going by that criteria. Mag wouldn't have been done so soon, then.

Yeah chances are it will be either Volt or Loki but seeing how everyone wants Loki, including myself, I do believe it shall be loki and how I shall farm teh fudge out of him and forma him non stop. Loki Master Race!

I'll bet half of the people who follow that LMR fad are just going along with it because it's a thing. I like Loki as a frame and all, but the whole Loki Master Race thing makes me wish they'd never prime him and troll the lot of you. Appropriate, no?

Obviously, I vote Volt. Volt Prime for President!

Btw, DE make easter bunny frame because i like it.

Seriously, as Rebecca or Megan stated they dont know what next prime will be. Heck, it can be even Volt. They never listened community cries for primes and i dont see the reason why should they now.

Relax and enjoy whatever frame they release next.

all primes will 

Btw, DE make easter bunny frame because i like it.

Seriously, as Rebecca or Megan stated they dont know what next prime will be. Heck, it can be even Volt. They never listened community cries for primes and i dont see the reason why should they now.

Relax and enjoy whatever frame they release next.

all primes will eventually come out anyway. Also, Rhino is not the only frame being wanted for prime version. There are others as well, there's no priorities, they make prime follow whichever particularly order they wanted. And..why not volt? I'm personally wanted Ash prime or Valkyr prime here. 

all primes will 

all primes will eventually come out anyway. Also, Rhino is not the only frame being wanted for prime version. There are others as well, there's no priorities, they make prime follow whichever particularly order they wanted. And..why not volt? I'm personally wanted Ash prime or Valkyr prime here. 

I think in a few livestreams back, they are not going to make primes of all.

2vxoffo.jpg

Sorry guys.

There's a ninety-something percent chance that the next Prime'll be a Male, and I'm pretty much fine with whatever they might put out. Ash, Volt, Loki, Vauban, whatever, it'd still be cool. I think that Nekros and Oberon have pretty low chances of getting primed, because they're the most recent.