Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

I VOTE BOOBEN 2014 !!!!!!!

but lest us forget the begining,

I play the frames on my personal computers whitch buy by dad,

i play game and see a guy shoot with me with,

i press the button T and ask "what man" he say he is booben how is booben form?

it's just, too good.

1388895718057s.jpg

Edited by SamuraiFoxTDB

don't want a new prime, want a new game mode instead.  I mean we can already make any frame into a prime now since all primes are is original frames with a forma slot and nifty gold trimming.   So If I want volt prime, I'll toss one of my 7 forma on him and I have my volt prime, though not with the gold trimming...but cosmetics don't make or break a warframes usefulness anyway and I stopped caring how good frames look after about 200 hours of gameplay because all I ever see is big explosions anyway.

don't want a new prime, want a new game mode instead.  I mean we can already make any frame into a prime now since all primes are is original frames with a forma slot and nifty gold trimming.   So If I want volt prime, I'll toss one of my 7 forma on him and I have my volt prime, though not with the gold trimming...but cosmetics don't make or break a warframes usefulness anyway and I stopped caring how good frames look after about 200 hours of gameplay because all I ever see is big explosions anyway.

but whats the point of cool explosions if you cant look cool yourself while making them :P?