Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

Why not give nova, vauban or maybe nyx a chance at becoming a prime? They have made quite a difference in how usual characters have been played and i personally think they have the room for unique attributes both visually and in-game. I mean like really... people wanna see badass frames pushed to their maximum potential (not just by mods). Not something that everyone deems "tanky" or "race-much"... just an opinion huehue

Trinity. I'm banking on that 10% SO HARD.

Believe in your dreams!

EDIT: I'd love to see Trinity Prime more than anything. She's hands down my favorite Warframe.

I'd like to see Trinity Prime too. She still needs a new design and an immortal skin. Maybe we'll get both at same time.

Edited by Khallisto

All your theory about the next prime after Rhino and Loki are false. The dev confirmed at least one time that I remember that the order in which prime frame are comming out only depend on the inspiration of the designers. So when they are inspired for the visual of a prime and do it the dev will consider making it.  

90% chance for loki or rhino

10% chance for nyx

Nyx Confirmed for next prime warframe

Nyx kind of has the advantage over the other female frames in that technically the design of her prime version is allready clear. Since she has Excaliburs body in female all they would need to think up new would be a fitting helmet.

Though they could still go with something different than Excal Prime.

I'm slightly biased towards rhino, but it IS going to be Rhino Prime, just pause the prime_access video when it's going over the chest/torso, that's rhino's exact build. sorry Loki fans, I feel for you, I do, but I need my golden cod piece to swing around and slap ember/nyx/trinty as I tank and eat damage.

Edited by TimeStop

Nyx kind of has the advantage over the other female frames in that technically the design of her prime version is allready clear. Since she has Excaliburs body in female all they would need to think up new would be a fitting helmet.

Though they could still go with something different than Excal Prime.

Either Nyx or Saryn for next female Primes