The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

You havn't had a full major update, nor have had Warframe for over a year yet.

This is very disappointing from DE. Looking back at the Older, update 7/8/9 builds, the additions made more sense and felt... fun. These are becoming more "Lets add more unecessary stuff like a duel minigun pistol!"

Just quit then please. Thanks bro. 

We don't need people !@#%^&*% on the new update. 

What's with the hate on the Akcestra?

I giggled like a damn schoolgirl when I saw they added that!

Because the Cestra is a minigun pistol. How can anyone justify being able to use two of them, let alone reload them

Just quit then please. Thanks bro. 

We don't need people !@#%^&*% on the new update. 

No. 

1. I have spent a lot of money and time into this game, and so want to see it do well. Too much to just leave now.

2. I review Warframe weekly.

Because the Cestra is a minigun pistol. How can anyone justify being able to use two of them, let alone reload them

No. 

1. I have spent a lot of money and time into this game, and so want to see it do well. Too much to just leave now.

2. I review Warframe weekly.

Well then quit complaining. A number of people are pretty much satisfied with the update. Not everything is attuned to what YOU want, y'know. 

How about Aklex? The Lex the Desert Eagle's Warframe counterpart. How can anyone justify being able to use Desert Eagle-like pistols. It's hard to fire two with one each hand (firing one in each hand would break the wrists). 

Oh yeah, that's right. It's a !@^5i&%*^*%& sci-fi game.

Edited by ikillyou8196

Well then quit complaining. A number of people are pretty much satisfied with the update. Not everything is attuned to what YOU want, y'know. 

How about Aklex? The Lex the Desert Eagle's Warframe counterpart. How can anyone justify being able to use Desert Eagle-like pistols. It's hard to fire two with one each hand (firing one in each hand would break the wrists). 

Oh yeah, that's right. It's a !@^5i&%*^*%& sci-fi game.

Yep, hated them too, as they made no sense. Similarly with the Akmagnus. Its like DE just want to make EVERY pistol an Akimbo... which is pretty pointless tbh.

And I've seen more people hate on the warframe changes, and Cestra than for it.

well the last livestream said that its either Rhino or Loki, and whichever one it ISNT would be the one to come after. 

I think DE want to warn people when the prime acces thing changes since some"exclusives" like the Syndama may not be avaliable anymore when it changes.

Did that say it was coming with this update?

Hell Tulzscha... at least advice the OP when merging threads... lucky me i check everywhere...

'No new Prime' isn't really a flaw. At no point has there ever been a guarantee we'd have a steady flow of Primes. DE was very clear in the past that we get new Primes whenever they happen to have one ready to roll out.

Besides, it would have been pretty dense to change up Void tables AND add new stuff to them.