The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

As much as I hate the whole "master race" deal, I'd rather see Loki Prime than Rhino Prime. Rhino is already in a very good state, not really seeing a point in Rhino Prime other than "it's better".

I really would have liked to have seen Volt Prime, though.

Same here.. I was betting on Volt or Ash for the next prime.

There isn't much more you can do to really improve Rhino or Loki.

Trinity. I'm banking on that 10% SO HARD.

Believe in your dreams!

Not unless she had immediate gender reassignment surgery, like next few days. Next Prime frame is totally a dude.

Defeinietly Rhino, there were a lot of nicely rhino prime concepts. A higher number of players play rhino than loki.:)

Not enough stealth players and everyone and they're mom has a Rhino. Loki Prime would entice more players to play like actual ninja's or are we forgetting the games original concept! 

Same here.. I was betting on Volt or Ash for the next prime.

There isn't much more you can do to really improve Rhino or Loki.

I really don't like either one, and quite frankly, a Rhino Prime before Loki or Volt confuses me. Loki is a starter frame, Volt used to be a starter frame. Makes sense to me that all the starters (and former starters) would get Prime versions first.

Loki because its true that there are enough Rhino players and if he does become part of any void drops then more people will complain. Either way I am fine with either but I am part of that "Loki Master Race" and I have explained my reasons for loving him so much but he is perfect as is Primed or not. 

You can't really describe why in detailed Rhino will just have a gold trim and a good helm that will be replaced with vanguard anyway. Rhino has a nice design as is and I cannot see him having drastic cosmetic changes on his Primed Version while Loki I can see having long "spike like extrusions" because he has them on his forearms so maybe his shoulders as well.

Primes, while do give attention, don't really improve on anything. And in subjective cases like mine, not even aesthetically do they always improve (Mag Prime). So if they do Rhino Prime, I'd hope I like it.

Edited by Xelorx

Between Rhino and Loki, I'd opt for Loki as it rounds out the starting three.

Also, Rhino Prime sounds like he should have the Autobot Matrix of Leadership and obligatory trailer that magically disappears when he transforms.

Which means he should also be transforming...

Rhino Prime would break the Fourth Wall!

Not unless she had immediate gender reassignment surgery, like next few days. Next Prime frame is totally a dude.

Not enough stealth players and everyone and they're mom has a Rhino. Loki Prime would entice more players to play like actual ninja's or are we forgetting the games original concept! 

I think at this moment Rhino will be more luxury, later, when new stealh game stuff will be added, then loki will have more playability.

Primes, while do give attention, don't really improve on anything. And in subjective cases like mine, not even aesthetically do they always improve (Mag Prime). So if they do Rhino Prime, I'd hope I like it.

i agree considering rhino is one of my favorite frames to run with

Its not going to be any other prime than Loki or Rhino. If you think about it, they are releasing the new prime alongside melee 2.0. DE probably wants to showcase the new melee system with the new kickass prime frame. All arrows are pointing to Loki Prime.

All signs point to Loki Prime 200%

I win. 

The end.

Also, bored at work.

Andddd now I'm done.

Loki is overrated with the whole 'master race' thing; he's not that good. -equips Flame Repellent-

Having said that, between the two, I'd still prefer Loki Prime.

EDIT: I'd love to see Trinity Prime more than anything. She's hands down my favorite Warframe.

Edited by Zachles

Its not going to be any other prime than Loki or Rhino. If you think about it, they are releasing the new prime alongside melee 2.0. DE probably wants to showcase the new melee system with the new kickass prime frame. All arrows are pointing to Loki Prime.

All signs point to Loki Prime 200%

I win. 

The end.

Also, bored at work.

Andddd now I'm done.

but they also said that melee 2.0 will not include extra damage from lokis ability so therefor rhino and loki have a fair shot (winning) ;)

Im ok with either, from the way they said it there the next two primes but its a toss up which comes first, theyl make more off rhino tho, I know id buy the prime access for him but be ok with farming loki. And hopefully they buff lokis health/shield/armour I think everyone can agree hes too squishy right now.

Im ok with either, from the way they said it there the next two primes but its a toss up which comes first, theyl make more off rhino tho, I know id buy the prime access for him but be ok with farming loki. And hopefully they buff lokis health/shield/armour I think everyone can agree hes too squishy right now.

loki is ment to be squishy and stealthy considering his ridiculous invisible timer but a little buff to his base stats would be a plus sense in melee 2.0 he wont be getting any damage buffs any longer

Loki is overrated with the whole 'master race' thing; he's not that good. -equips Flame Repellent-

Having said that, between the two, I'd still prefer Loki Prime.

EDIT: I'd love to see Trinity Prime more than anything. She's hands down my favorite Warframe.

I don't know that I'd call Loki overrated. More like underplayed.

When I absolutely, positively must survive a high level exterm/capture/spy alert I use Loki. Especially if failure is an untenable option.

I'm going to say Loki, because there's little gameplay difference between prime / standard, and I'd like to see what they do with Loki more than Rhino.

In truth I'd rather see Ash get prime treatment. The base model is so featureless from the neck down, and the chitinous arm coverings could be the basis of some great work.

Ditto Banshee, fwiw.

Rhino. Because I think it'd look better than Loki. And, besides, it's not like Primes are that much better anyway. Although I can't wait til there's a prime for the new frames.

Ya know, I never really understood that myself.... I mean its great that the prime versions have updated art and a forma'd slot. But one would expect that they have slightly better stats.... be it more armor, power, energy, or health. It doesn't hafta be a huge difference, but it would be cool if they had slightly upgraded stats.