The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

Ya know, I never really understood that myself.... I mean its great that the prime versions have updated art and a forma'd slot. But one would expect that they have slightly better stats.... be it more armor, power, energy, or health. It doesn't hafta be a huge difference, but it would be cool if they had slightly upgraded stats.

Yeah, they aren't much better than the default. I wish they were just skins really, and that all frames had the ability to gain an extra polarity slot. Oh wait...

Honestly, I just want Rhino Prime because I know it'll look cooler than the standard Rhino. Now, if they'd just release a Prime/Metallic color pack or Prime Skin, I wouldn't be so eager for a Rhino Prime.

It likely wont be Loki. Volt was a starter before Loki (yes they were supposed to be starters together, but Volt was beforehand. Also, considering everyone wants Rhino and Loki cause they are the two most OVERUSED frames in the game, it won't be them, cause of all the whining for them.

ALSO considering Mynki ONLY mentioned one of those two would be added, adds on to the suspicion it wont be either of them. If he had said say... Rhino, Volt or Nyx, then there is much more suspicion as to which it will be.

Volt prime is the most likely to be added first.

It likely wont be Loki. Volt was a starter before Loki (yes they were supposed to be starters together, but Volt was beforehand. Also, considering everyone wants Rhino and Loki cause they are the two most OVERUSED frames in the game, it won't be them, cause of all the whining for them.

ALSO considering Mynki ONLY mentioned one of those two would be added, adds on to the suspicion it wont be either of them. If he had said say... Rhino, Volt or Nyx, then there is much more suspicion as to which it will be.

Volt prime is the most likely to be added first.

Nah, i expect Potato Prime before everything.

We will get what we get. Speculation wont get us nowhere. And only thing that is sure about Prime is that parts will have horrible drop rates.