Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.3

[DE]darryl1

wish to say thx, but valkyr shield seems too low, maybe armor reduce with shield balance would be better then high armor but low shield number. another bug, when use hysteria we got some delay. when killed on that delay, at decapatited state we can't shoot the secondary weapon instead just sit still waiting to die/revived by someone. could this fixed ? kinda annoying if this thing happen.

Is there any way to change how Energy Vampire works? I was thinking that maybe when a Trin throws it on an enemy, instead of allowing people to just kill off the enemy instantly in most cases(which negates the caster/other group members (;-who desperately need-;) from receiving the max amount of energy from the impulses), what about taking the damage that's normally allowed to an enemy while Energy Vampire is up and applying it after energy vamp is done casting/implusing. Something to this affect at least.

The only reason I'm asking and throwing my thought out there is because hardly anyone(and I'm probably speaking for just about everyone who's never taken a look at Trinity's skills or tried playing Trinity - which is A LOT of people - ) has ANY idea what Energy Vampire is nor what it looks like(in effect) or it's ability therefore just killing the casters' beautiful little creation and not even realizing "oh hey, I could have actually used the energy from that instead of running around all over looking for orbs(saving the orbs for a more opportune moment) , running away from the objective at hand and potentially causing the mission to fail"..... 

Idk, just a thought. I've grouped w/ a lot of people and when I mention Energy Vamp, they're just like "huh??" "what's that?" "what's it even look like??"- even after I've spammed the spell as much as I can but they keep killing the mobs instantly not knowing the spell is up or what it's purpose is...