The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account merger

Palagi

Question

So I am a founder but switched over to console early on. On PSN I am MR31, only like MR4 or 5 on PC, with way to many hours in. This was my favorite game. When they started account mergers I was unable to to merge because I had done a transfer in the past. I could only do the link and one account would be overwritten. I asked if they would make founder items immune and was told no. Any one knows if this has changed or do they not care since founders spent money so long ago.

I haven't played ever since I found this out because I was so annoyed. This used to be my favorite game but it felt like a real F you for being a founder and then transferring and trying consoles and putting in time on that console.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

But when you migrated to PSN didn't you carry over you stuff from your old PC account with the founder stuff? (by using the account transfers they were providing at launch) Because then if you overwrite your PC account with the PSN one, you will still have your founder stuff that was originally copied to your PSN account from your old PC account.

Edit: I'm not sure about the forum badges & side stuff like that but your items in game should definitely be safe if they are present on your PSN account.

Edited by Rathalio