Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[B] Your Maxed Mods (With 21.9K Plat)

Ohhh. You mean like buying Maxed Serration for 140 Plat and selling another one for 300?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/141354-gtc-auctions-auction-max-rank-serration/

Atleast I'm not selling it at 1000. And it's called a bid that starts at 175 plat. So someone can perfectly get it for 200 plat.

It's called making profit. 

Edited by Gryphticon

Me, merchant? I just play this game and not trying to make a "profit" or start a "business". I just think that's how much I value my playing time to max this mod. You on the other hand want to monopolize the trading post so you can grow your "greedy worm" empire. Stop commenting on other people's posts and bullying them to  satisfy your big mogul head.

Edited by TheBigE

Me, merchant? I just play this game and not trying to make a "profit" or start a "business". I just think that's how much I value my playing time to max this mod. You on the other hand want to monopolize the trading post so you can grow your "greedy worm" empire. Stop commenting on other people's posts and bullying them to  satisfy your big mogul head.

Telling the truth :) Things don't sell without competition

SELL

split chamber  125 plt

serration  370

quick thinking 120

hell´s chamber 180 plt

thunderbolth 50 plat

spoiled streek  50 plt

split chamber 150 plt

focus energy 30 plt

constitution 30 plt  

pressure point 25 plt