Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Sargas Ruk - Saturn questions

suds01

I need to know two things about the Saturn boss General Sargas Ruk. I know he will drop the ash warframe parts, but does he drop all of them and has anybody found an easy way to Kill him preferably as the excalibur warframe?

Thanks in advance, best regards Suds-

Sargas Ruk now drops Ember blueprints. I got two Ember blueprints from Sargas Ruk, and a way to kill him is with a friend. His behind one pillar, and behind, or 90 degrees to the left or right of him, have your teammate hide behind another pillar. Keep taking turns shooting at him (the one who's not being shot at should take cover), because his shields regenerate kinda fast, and can take out your shields almost just as fast. Keep doing this, grab whatever he drops, run away from or take out all the Grineer, and make it to the extraction point. Works every time for me.

Sargas Ruk now drops Ember blueprints. I got two Ember blueprints from Sargas Ruk, and a way to kill him is with a friend. His behind one pillar, and behind, or 90 degrees to the left or right of him, have your teammate hide behind another pillar. Keep taking turns shooting at him (the one who's not being shot at should take cover), because his shields regenerate kinda fast, and can take out your shields almost just as fast. Keep doing this, grab whatever he drops, run away from or take out all the Grineer, and make it to the extraction point. Works every time for me.

I defeated him solo with Volt, no pro kit lvl15

It's possibe to defeat him, but it takes a lot of ammo, if you're out of ammo, go back in the map and kill enemies with melee , then gat all the ammo you can and go back to the room where the boss is

Edited by DeadlyShadow

I met this one guy, he had rhino I think, and he took out Sargas Ruk in seconds. You can barrow him.

Help : I can't seem to find the Ember Chassis BP, I have the Helmet, I have the systems, just can't get that one BP.

Edited by WallyDin

and can take out your shields almost just as fast.

Just don't shoot when he magnetized you and all is gravy. He is pretty much a Heavy Gunner otherwise.

I met this one guy, he had rhino I think, and he took out Sargas Ruk in seconds.

Any frame can beat this guy, Rhino makes no difference. If any frame has an advantage, it's Trinity because of self-heals. But it's not really necessary.