The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #181 - Koumei & the Five Fates!

[DE]Megan

On 2024-09-22 at 12:27 AM, Pneumanoultra said:

Friend, this piss easy masterpiece ain't exactly new player friendly. When I started about 4 years ago I had to have the wiki open from the start to know how things worked. I'm a veteran player now, and I welcome changes that make the early game more transparent to new players.

I’ve played warframe from pretty much the start, only thing I don’t solo is trading. 
making it more transparent for newer players is fine but the game was already too easy before turning enemies to paper and applying this 1 weakness per planet nonsense. 
frames get better, enemies get worse and DE can get away with whatever they want in terms of “story” since they applied that marvel logic. 
I’m not even touching their empty promises and gimmicky content that gets forgotten about just months later

On 2024-09-09 at 2:13 PM, NeoCortex_Prime said:

Curious about updates, still want to watch. Tbh i never get these drops anyway, the rng from there is never on my side 🤪

What rng?  You can leave the app open on a mobile device or the website on a computer and bobs your uncle you get it.  You do NOT have to actually watch it, it just has to be running in the background.  I have gotten every single twitch drop over the past year.  Most of the streams happen when I am at work or asleep.  

2 hours ago, jell_Yfis_Hmilk said:

I’ve played warframe from pretty much the start, only thing I don’t solo is trading. 
making it more transparent for newer players is fine but the game was already too easy before turning enemies to paper and applying this 1 weakness per planet nonsense. 
frames get better, enemies get worse and DE can get away with whatever they want in terms of “story” since they applied that marvel logic. 
I’m not even touching their empty promises and gimmicky content that gets forgotten about just months later

Look bro if you don't like the game quit *@##$ing and stop playing.  I mean come off it nobody has a gun to your head saying you must play this game or die.  

On 2024-09-21 at 8:25 PM, Zara11399 said:

So in CT time the 28th will be 7pm right? If Jst is14 hours ahead of CT?  I just don't wanna miss it so I wanted to double check on the time with you guys. Thank you ^^

You might have already figured this out by now, but I don't believe anyone answered you, so just in case you were still worried and wanted someone to double check with you, I will link a really incredibly useful website below. A moderator from this site set it up, and you can modify it so it will always tell you the exact time of the Devstream, but also, it can be set up so it automatically tells you what time it will be in on own timezone and how many hours you will have to wait, if you also enjoy that. 

https://warframestreams.lol/

So for example, in my local time (in New Zealand), it will be at 2.00pm. Also for all of us, thats roughly 21 hours and 2 minutes from the time I post this. 

Its a very handy website, especially for International viewers. Worth a bookmark if you enjoy catching all the streams. 

Hope that helps, take care! 

I have some important questions, in case there is a questions and answers section. 

1a. Since this DevStream will be taking place in Japan, can we expect the Daikyu Prime to be announced? Since is uniquely Japanese based and inspired weapon. 1b. Same question, but Daikyu Incarnon? 1c. Same question but dual wielding two Daikyu weapons? 

2. A few Devstreams ago, DE Reb talked about how she does a lot of Omnia Fissures. I too, enjoy Omnia Fissures, and especially the decision to broaden fissures around that time, extending them to our newer tilesets, like Zariman, and Sanctum Anatomica. Any chance we could maybe get some Disruption Omnia Fissures? They are an endless type, also we have Disruption on Sanctum Anatomica. Feels like a natural development and a fun one. Even as someone who loves Alchemy, and Survival, some extra variety would be nice (plus help avoid burnout). 

3. Potential for us to get some more Orbiter customisation options? Like maybe texture options and patterns, maybe even some premade theme or stye options? Even if Plat purchases? How many of us have seen extremely awesome, and incredible Orbiter's from our fellow players? How many of us struggle with actually getting stuff to align, and fit well, and have time or skill with interior design? Some way to sort of purchase a theme where your Orbiter has wooden textures and plants from already made decoration assets could be nice! 

4. Tigris Incarnon please? 

I personally never used twitch so I do not mind the loss of these drops because I do not like the fear to missing out concept. In my opinion if you want the best to the players forget the twitch drops or let the players rewatch the twitch and get the rewards after watching 10 mins. This is one option but my option would be to run a 3 day long min or 1 week long run alerts so everyone who log in would see these alerts and participate and get the drops. I know there are partnerships and things to deal with but because the time zones a lot of people will miss a drop or just sacrifice their sleep or other time just to watch the stream. I personally would not risk to get fired due lowered awareness which required for my job. 

I just simply not interested in these kind of stuffs but overall there are solutions for the issue it only costs you willingness to solve for others.