The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

insanly simple QOL:telegraph the reward tier?

_Anise_

I was just thinking about this, why doesn't the game communicate to players the current reward tier?

for example when you do a disruption just do a popup for each conduit defended

Conduit defended : Current reward Tier B, Next reward Tier C.

similarly on something like defense or survival when it gives you the reward say a relic just add below the relic

Tier B Reward: Relic name.

It would at least go some way into not needing the disruption wiki page open to interpret which reward tier players are getting for which wave and seems kinda like a no brainer in terms in formation that needs to be conveyed to the player.

ps:maybe also change the icon of vaulted relics to indicate they are vaulted!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

I was just thinking about this, why doesn't the game communicate to players the current reward tier?

for example when you do a disruption just do a popup for each conduit defended

Conduit defended : Current reward Tier B, Next reward Tier C.

similarly on something like defense or survival when it gives you the reward say a relic just add below the relic

Tier B Reward: Relic name.

It would at least go some way into not needing the disruption wiki page open to interpret which reward tier players are getting for which wave and seems kinda like a no brainer in terms in formation that needs to be conveyed to the player.

ps:maybe also change the icon of vaulted relics to indicate they are vaulted!

This would be nice. I always forget the AABBC AABC etc. Oh defense is... What about survival... Oh no. I forgot. The only thing I do know is disruption but only because I spent a long time perfecting how to force B rotation on Lua Apollo. XD

• Like 1

I'm going to copy paste my answer to a too similar post last week :

Yes, we should definitely have some menu on the left side, with the mission objective, telling us what's going on, and what's next ; according to rewards or rotations, with the color code of bronze/silver/gold ; or maybe an explanation of the possible rewards when pressing Escap (much like EDA modifiers in mission).

It always been a huge problem to try to explain it (and all the variables between different mission types) to new players.

• Like 1

Honestly I post this out of necessity because I am going to get the new frame and need some relics and the guides are telling me do Apollo disruption and I'm having to open the wiki again because I can never remember how many I need to defend to get which rotation of reward and how many i have to intentionally fail..

I mean alternativly maybe if you get the max tier it should do like the relics and let you select a random reward (but from lower tiers instead) .. but I would just be happy if it told me what was going on!

Edited by _Anise_