The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help is there a chance for someone to help me with farming a nekramech its hard for me to do it solo but i need to progress (im at new war quest) pls help ;c

Oshimino_kioto

26 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

To @Oshimino_kioto

Before doing Necramech grind, you should get an ArchGun first (I did heavily use Imperator Vandal to solo Deimos Iso Vault Tier 3).

In last resort, You can buy Necramech+Railjack in market Bundle for plats (I wish I had done this 😅)

Why you get the mausolon when you craft the voidrig, which is very, very good, why are you advising the imperator vandal which only come with the jackal invasion event?

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

why are you advising the imperator vandal which only come with the jackal invasion event?

If you read carefully you will clearly see two sections:

Part where he is advising and (part where he shares his individual perspective/adds commentary). Those sections are even neatly marked with brackets and different font. Just squint your eyes. You and I may not agree with him, but misreading his post is a sign of bad faith.

Edited by Zakkhar

10 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

In last resort, You can buy Necramech+Railjack in market Bundle for plats (I wish I had done this 😅)

Do not think maket bundle even with Potato and slot are more economically viable than precrafted parts from players. 

375p (20p slot, 20p potato) or New War Firepowerpack (with RJ) 465p  vs Voidrig set 70p 

Edited by Zakkhar

10 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

If you read carefully you will clearly see two sections:

Part where he is advising and (part where he shares his individual perspective/adds commentary). Those sections are even neatly marked with brackets and different font. Just squint your eyes. You and I may not agree with him, but misreading his post is a sign of bad faith.

Not all, he clearly said  “before doing necramech grind get an archgun first” i said why when the voidrig comes with a mausolon it’s a very good weapon, there was no bad faith at all lol, and i simply pointed out the imperator vandal is an event weapon  a simple read would sweep things up good effort though, i must admit i didn’t see the brackets until copying and pasting the comment (rlanzinger) likes to post in sometimes hard to see colour font so i can admit my eyes aren’t the best at catching that

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

To @Oshimino_kioto

Before doing Necramech grind, you should get an ArchGun first (I did heavily use Imperator Vandal to solo Deimos Iso Vault Tier 3).

==> Note for @(PSN)FrDiabloFr : All Imperator Vandal part are TRADEABLE. Not knowing it mean you are a noob or Very Bad Faith (my guess is 2nd).

==> Note for Oshimino : Doing the Venus / Archgun acquisition is to made before the Deimos Quest (Lore wise, Quest wise and Strategy wise....).

==> thanks @Zakkhar for the price, I did not look at them since the Necramech acquisition rework (that made the grind far less hurtful)

==> I admit I was still thinking about the The New War Firepower Pack which was only 465 plats; but it is not available anymore (Voidrig is 375plats)

==> Also Necramech + Railjack are around 20-30 €/$ ... If you have job, it may be more interesting doing 1-2 extra hour at work than 100 hours of grinds 🧐

2 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

To @Oshimino_kioto

==> Note for @(PSN)FrDiabloFr : All Imperator Vandal part are TRADEABLE. Not knowing it mean you are a noob or Very Bad Faith (my guess is 2nd).

==> Note for Oshimino : Doing the Venus / Archgun acquisition is to made before the Deimos Quest (Lore wise, Quest wise and Strategy wise....).

==> thanks @Zakkhar for the price, I did not look at them since the Necramech acquisition rework (that made the grind far less hurtful)

==> I admit I was still thinking about the The New War Firepower Pack which was only 465 plats; but it is not available anymore (Voidrig is 375plats)

==> Also Necramech + Railjack are around 20-30 €/$ ... If you have job, it may be more interesting doing 1-2 extra hour at work than 100 hours of grinds 🧐

Trading wasn’t even mentioned especially by yourself, you said op should focus on getting an archgun i simply stated that the voidrig when crafted comes with a very, very good archgun (mausolon) making your original comment redundant it’s not that big of a deal

• Like 1

il y a 46 minutes, RLanzinger a dit :

To @Oshimino_kioto

Before doing Necramech grind, you should get an ArchGun first

I don't see how that's relevant either. You don't need a Archgun to farm Necramech parts, and you surely don't need another Archgun to do the New War (which is the main reason why people farm Necramech in the first place)

• Like 1

To @dwqrf,

It's relevant because Oshimino_kioto is a player of MR 8 with 115 hours of play,

This is why you must adapt the advice to the possibilities available to the player asking for help,

He does not have access to a lot of Firepower,

He does not have access to Arcanes,

He does not have access Primed Mods,

He does not have access Incarnon Genesis,

When you are a MR8 player, the best help is @Zakkhar "Maybe you should stop a bit, get better weapons and stuff? "

When playing SOLO without a lot of firepower (with a less than a 3 Forma warframe),

But if he want to have more firepower, a MR5 weapon AKA Imperator (Vandal) is a good trade,

All Archgun are a very big helper and Imperator have the biggest mag size (300),

Also remember that Archgun deployer is from a older quest in U24 (2019) when Railjack was fiirst seen long before Necramech U29 (2021).

To @dwqrf,

It's relevant because Oshimino_kioto is a player of MR 8 with 115 hours of play,

This is why you must adapt the advice to the possibilities available to the player asking for help,

When you are a MR8 player, the best help is @Zakkhar "Maybe you should stop a bit, get better weapons and stuff? "

When playing SOLO without a lot of firepower (with a less than a 3 Forma warframe),

But if he want to have more firepower, a MR5 weapon AKA Imperator (Vandal) is a good trade,

All Archgun are a very big helper and Imperator have the biggest mag size (300),

Also remember that Archgun deployer is from a older quest in U24 (2019) when Railjack was fiirst seen long before Necramech U29 (2021).

il y a 14 minutes, RLanzinger a dit :

To @dwqrf,

To @dwqrf,

So let me get this straight :

A new player MR8 is asking for help and advice to farm Necramech part, on Deimos Isolation Bounties, or for the materials to craft them.

So your advice is :

-To wait for ONE specific event every 6 month, grind it out, to craft the Imperator Vandal (or to pay for it) ;

AND

-Farm the hardest reputation in the game, Solaris United, reaching rank 5, then only to be able to grind the hidden syndicat, Vox Solaris, so he can unlock and install a Gravimag.

And that, of course, won't give him any firepower without grinding and upgrading a tons of archwing missions so to have the relevant mods to be any stronger than a base mk1 braton.

That's your advice ? Sorry, It's not really relevant.

If OP is looking to grind a Necramech for the New War, he already has a Broken War, which with its innate Catalyst installed and a few mods, would already wreck everything in the Vaults. The problem here is more likely the long time required to gather the parts, the minerals and the fishes, and without the right knowledge, tools and patience, it is a long grind. But that's not a grind you'll cut out with the Imperator Vandal grind, AT ALL.

• Like 1

For those of you interested;
I have helped Oshi yesterday and we had lotsa fun, he's only missing a necramech cover for his Voidrig and then I'll help him fish & mine the necessary resources. He does need the help because from what I've observed his gameplay is what can only be described a new player yoloing, fighting enemies in ways he shouldn't be, as I was telling him when the Saxum was shrugging off his Skijati 'Shoot the shoulder bro', I think he's gotten that already.

Also, it's mostly the rogue necramechs which were giving him the issue due to not knowing where to find them or access the iso vaults in the first place - which I'm sure someone will point out 'how's that possible if they've done Heart of Deimos'. Getting an extra archgun won't help his cause since one, he won't use it, two the Voirig will give him a Mausolon for free, he was pretty happy from piloting the random ones he found on the surface, taught him how they work.

Sooo, yeah, he needed additional guidance which I'm providing him with.