The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kavat charm working against me

boaz0808

Hi I've been noticing that on my melee's heavy attack my constant red crits sometimes change into orange crits and do way less damage. So I started looking at my buffs and 2 times now I've found that the 30 second buff causes it, since the moment that buff ends, my crits turn red again. I really doubt this is intended 😅

Have a nice day, everyone!

1 минуту назад, boaz0808 сказал:

Hi I've been noticing that on my melee's heavy attack my constant red crits sometimes change into orange crits and do way less damage. So I started looking at my buffs and 2 times now I've found that the 30 second buff causes it, since the moment that buff ends, my crits turn red again. I really doubt this is intended 😅

Have a nice day, everyone!

Not a bug. Please, learn about the buff mechanics.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Charm#List_of_Possible_Buffs

Цитата

Sets critical hit chance to 200%, regardless of mods or other critical buffs, making all attacks Tier 2 Orange Critical Hits. Also affects some Warframe powers.

So the buff mechanic is a nerf mechanic? 🤤
How is that intended?
That completely ruins the charm mod for a lot of things. If charm is intended to give buffs, it shouldn't make your crit chance a set percentage, it should add a set percentage. Otherwise "List of possible buffs" should be called "list of possible effects."

Edited by boaz0808