The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem Parazon Mods

(PSN)OrkDethKannon

Question

So I've been trying to get the right requiem mods to stab my Kuva Lich. So far I have two of the three needed, in the right order. There is only one left, Vome, and I just can't seem to get it. I lost count, but I am closing in on about 20 attempts now to get the drop for Vome from the Requiem II relic.

Is there anything that can be done to make this easier? Getting the relic is one thing, but then when I do the void fissure missions it always ends up giving me everything but Vome. I tried upgrading the relic to every tier as well as not upgrading it. Someone suggested that I trade excess relics I already have for Vome, but I'm not sure where or how to do that and nobody in trade chat is interested. I get the whole grind aspect, but the odds are so improbable and difficult that I would rather just find a way to shortcut this whole thing, if possible.

5 answers to this question

4 минуты назад, (PSN)OrkDethKannon сказал:

So I've been trying to get the right requiem mods to stab my Kuva Lich. So far I have two of the three needed, in the right order. There is only one left, Vome, and I just can't seem to get it. I lost count, but I am closing in on about 20 attempts now to get the drop for Vome from the Requiem II relic.

Is there anything that can be done to make this easier? Getting the relic is one thing, but then when I do the void fissure missions it always ends up giving me everything but Vome. I tried upgrading the relic to every tier as well as not upgrading it. Someone suggested that I trade excess relics I already have for Vome, but I'm not sure where or how to do that and nobody in trade chat is interested. I get the whole grind aspect, but the odds are so improbable and difficult that I would rather just find a way to shortcut this whole thing, if possible.

Requiem mods are tradable. In worst case you can just buy it from another player or trade it for a different requiem mod.

15 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Requiem mods are tradable. In worst case you can just buy it from another player or trade it for a different requiem mod.

I have nobody to trade with and I'm not sure how I would go about doing it. People in trade chat don't want it and the warframe market site is based on trading for platinum. Where can I go and say "hey I'll trade my requiem relics and mods for Vome" and have people respond with interest?

5 минут назад, (PSN)OrkDethKannon сказал:

I have nobody to trade with and I'm not sure how I would go about doing it. People in trade chat don't want it and the warframe market site is based on trading for platinum. Where can I go and say "hey I'll trade my requiem relics and mods for Vome" and have people respond with interest?

You can sell something for platinum (prime junk, other mods, etc.) and then use this platinum to buy the needed requiem mod.

Or you can post a trade offer here, on the forum, in the special section: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/180-trading-post/

Are you playing with other players? Best advice I can give, is to just spam the Exterminate Requiem Fissures, and or, potentially try say a Survival, and communicate with some of the other players. Often, players like me, are just there either for Kuva or some other reason, so won't mind using a Relic to help you get the Requiem you need. 

Also, and I can't guarantee this will work today, depending on what cross save options and account merges different people have, but if you are really struggling, and want to send me a message in game, I can trade you a few Oull Requiems (Oull can be used in place of Vome, or any Requiem), and I can check my Vome stocks and give you some of those potentially too (but I might not have any spare, I definitely know I have a few Oull though, and they are generally better). Just send me a message, and we can try and trade. Well unless you know we can't (I don't have a merged account, yet, so I can only trade with other PSN who also don't IIRC, but I think that might also be changing next update). 

Sounds great. I'll give it a shot later, that shortcut would really be appreciated. I'm on PS4 and have been playing on that platform the entire time under this name. So it should work. Also it's good to know there is a trading section here too, for future use. I've built up a decent inventory by cracking open so many relics.