Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paul Walker Found Dead In A Car Accident

Vilemyre

ya met the guy in hawaii a few years back, just a reg dude with his girl and their kid, didnt really wanna hassle him (no autographs or that kinda shiz, id hate being famous), personally i really liked him in Running Scared and The Lazarus Project and the first couple Fast movies (the last few have just gotten stupid, but the 2nd one was pretty funny at least)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

sigh* i thought i could escape the endless facebook posts rip paul walker 1 like=1 respect about it on here but no.....not saying its not sad but it doesn't mean the entire world should drop what they were doing because a famous person died, you haven't heard anything about the other person in the car that died because they weren't famous its stupid logic and its obnoxious please don't drag it onto here

sigh* i thought i could escape the endless facebook posts rip paul walker 1 like=1 respect about it on here but no.....not saying its not sad but it doesn't mean the entire world should drop what they were doing because a famous person died, you haven't heard anything about the other person in the car that died because they weren't famous its stupid logic and its obnoxious please don't drag it onto here

No, we didn't hear about the other person as much because they weren't famous. You hit the nail on the head! There's nothing wrong with that, it's part of being known in that way. It doesn't mean the world doesn't understand that normal people die everyday too. We can't mourn for every single death or we'd be mourning constantly, so we acknowledge the ones who had some kind of impact on the public consciousness.

There is nothing obnoxious about grieving for someone in this way.

He seemed like a grounded and sweet natured guy. It's a shame.

All fans of Paul Walker this doesn't come with any kind of hate I do like Paul Walker but I beg... Quit posting those things. Remembering sad things is not that big part of us.

Think about your kindred which one is more important a famous guy or one of your kindred? It really is difficult to say but we are humans we walk forward always we mourn as we go but we can't stop.

Right now I remember one of my uncles died few months ago and it shortly ruined my working day I couldn't do anything at that time. I admit that we can look behind but not for long or else we would stop right there and loose ourselves to the mourn.

I am just getting enough of that spam. I repeat this is not hate towards the actor this hate is towards spamming those things all over places. I do know that if you want to look for comfort from here Facebook but just remember it should be between those people who already knows.

Not with those who already knows and has accepted the situation. I know this will be hated but just think at least a moment. What I have wrote. When I scrolled down I found at least over 30 of those posts.... You can be fan but this is a bit irritating that you spam it.

We shall remember you from now on Paul Walker not in here facebook. In our hearts, from your kindred, from your friends, movies and quotes. Please just quit spamming on facebook. I really rarely visit there but seeing this amount of mourn is a bit over kill maybe.

Damn just visited at facebook and F*** the amount spam of this.

Damn just visited at facebook and F*** the amount spam of this.

There will be spam of this, luckily tulzcha merge my thread with whoevers thread before more threads were made, but anyway he was kinda of iconic. I just wanted to elt people know he died. Not everyone knew about it. Now some people do.

To be honest the whole "like this paul walker died rip" stuff makes me want despise humanity more anyway. Its not soemthing that needs a whole following for, altough I don't mnd others letting others know of the news that happened.

Its a shame he died but these things happen, and life will eventually move on. Facebook is just cancer in general for peoples deaths and reacting to it.

INB4 nelson mandela spa- oops too late.

Edited by Blk_Mage