The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It`s A Little Too Early But... Valkyr Prime

ErickJatobA

We all know that Valkyr has become a berserk thanks to all the hate

and the rage for Alad V and his experiments.

So a prime Version of her should be totally different in look,

appearance, abilities and especially her personality...

If this is going or can happen than all the evolutions or changes of each
Warframe that each tenno can have, is determined by their emotions and experiences.

Sorry the bad english.

makes perfect sense really

Valkyr before the experiments should look different and have different powers

her prime would have her armor complete

this is another reason why i really dont think they thought it through with her design, her armor has been stripped but she has the most armor of any warframe? more than rhino? it just doesnt make any sense

We all know that Valkyr has become a berserk thanks to all the hate

and the rage for Alad V and his experiments.

So a prime Version of her should be totally different in look,

appearance, abilities and especially her personality...

If this is going or can happen than all the evolutions or changes of each

Warframe that each tenno can have, is determined by their emotions and experiences.

Sorry the bad english.

No.

Valkyr Vandal.

I have a huge urge to rampage on you.

However I cannot.

Valkyr Vandal.

wow whats up with people o.O dont be rude...

back to topic: this is mind blowing, i never thought about that, but you are right. she became angry(and a berserk) due to the Zanuka project. i wonder how DE wants to design the prime version(it will take some month tho).

Edited by battlehotdog

Yeah, and every Valkyr running around managed to escape from Alad V at the same time at the same stage in the dissection.

Alad had managed to capture every single one and went for a bulk dissection....

Makes perfect sense really... insert that logic meme with the guy with mad hair and cheesy grin.

Edit: Not the OPs logic that I fail to understand, but the DE logic on Valkyr's backstory.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Yeah, and every Valkyr running around managed to escape from Alad V at the same time at the same stage in the dissection.

Alad had managed to capture every single one and went for a bulk dissection....

Makes perfect sense really... insert that logic meme with the guy with mad hair and cheesy grin.

Edit: Not the OPs logic that I fail to understand, but the DE logic on Valkyr's backstory.

no,my dear,alad V captured only 1, then Steve used his GRINEER cloning machine to get 1000 and more clones of valkyr! xd

this is another reason why i really dont think they thought it through with her design, her armor has been stripped but she has the most armor of any warframe? more than rhino? it just doesnt make any sense

Could be made of denser material, but it's lightweight and doesn't leave room for other components like more shields.

Wow, I didn't really though about this as well.

I'll be disappointed when DE decides to make Valkyr with golden corpus restraints. (Valkyr Vandal would make sense but is so boring)

They really need to come up with something good.

DE, you dug this hole yourself. Our expectations - Do not disappoint :)

Wow, I didn't really though about this as well.

I'll be disappointed when DE decides to make Valkyr with golden corpus restraints. (Valkyr Vandal would make sense but is so boring)

They really need to come up with something good.

DE, you dug this hole yourself. Our expectations - Do not disappoint :)

They will disappoint.

Personally i feel that whenever Valkyr's prime variant arrives, it should be heavily armored. Her lore indicates that she cast off her armor from a "millenia of wars". So it would make sense that the first version would have armor.

Just remember, DE logic never makes sense.

Watch us never see her complete sell with new non crazy skills.

I figure Valkyr Prime will probably be the same abilities, but just not half-dissected.  You do get an idea of what she originally looked like, at least when it comes to the head, since her helmet was only half-way taken off.  It would be interesting if for lore purposes the Valkyr Prime had better shielding or something, but gameplay-wise...  Eh, not so sure.

From a lore perspective, valkyr can't be primed because her current berserker status wasn't how she was created. However, the frame she was before (which doesn't appear to be a prime) could be released as a regular frame and then primed.

Or we could slap on a lotus emblem, some metallic blue and we've got ourselves the first vandal frame.