The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Drop Rates On The Capture Keys

noveltyhero

I just play all tiers and mission types randomly.  The last thing I focus on is getting any specific item or set of items and I don't keep running the same mission type over and over just trying to get something specific.  That's exactly when you never get what your looking for.   I find the best results is just play the game for fun and sooner or later you'll get what you've always wanted.   Grinding for specific items almost always makes a game less fun and more frustrating.  When you get to the point where you are wanting developers to change things simply because you are frustrated with your luck in the game, then it's time to step away and figure out if your playing a game for the right reasons or not....which should be to have fun, not to grind for 1 item all day every day.

Their RNG tends to work better if you don't spam the same mission, although it's still pretty rigid.

Probably someone forgot to tell the damn thing to change its random seed even if you do the same mission. If that piece of S#&$ was using serious RNG like say the ones pulling their random seed from ambiental noise (requiring a microphone, oh god who hasn't a mic in a multiplayer game?) this would not be a so big issue.