The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wish To Trade Keys For Keys

so, i have alot of T2 void keys (non of them are capture), a good number of T1 keys and some T3, i can be more spesific trough PM in game as i keep farming and it change.

basicly, im looking for T1 and T3 captures, and T3 mobile defenses (damn you boar prime reciver!)

if intrested PM on forums and send friend request in game, will let you decide how much keys to give per trade even (im not trading for junk mods, i wont mind however giving 3 keys and get 1 if that is what you choose >.>)

so, i have alot of T2 void keys (non of them are capture), a good number of T1 keys and some T3, i can be more spesific trough PM in game as i keep farming and it change.

basicly, im looking for T1 and T3 captures, and T3 mobile defenses (damn you boar prime reciver!)

if intrested PM on forums and send friend request in game, will let you decide how much keys to give per trade even (im not trading for junk mods, i wont mind however giving 3 keys and get 1 if that is what you choose >.>)

eheh,i know that problem with boar prime receiver,fortunately i got the boar prime before U11 :D

just to point out,i don't have any of the keys you need,and i'm soon going to have all prime weapons/frames in the game by buying prime-access later this month(i only need the 3 new primes from  prime.access...yay :D)