Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heads Of Corpus Crewmen Impervious To Sicarus

Pave

Corpus crewmen take no normal damage to the head no matter which weapon. AP-damage though deals 2000%.

How on Earth been then damaging their heads without any Armor Piercing-mods so far then with any other weapon aside Sicarus? I mean, even my Lato & Furis without AP-mods do normal damage when I shoot crewmen on the head and the body surrouding it; Sicarus wasn't able to damage even on torso-area, so I had to carefully aim at the arms, legs, and pelvis.

I am fully aware no headshot-bonus damage isn't given unless you have AP-mods installed to weapon, however.

Edited by Pave

How on Earth been then damaging their heads without any Armor Piercing-mods so far then with any other weapon aside Sicarus? I mean, even my Lato & Furis without AP-mods do normal damage when I shoot crewmen on the head and the body surrouding it; Sicarus wasn't able to damage even on torso-area, so I had to carefully aim at the arms, legs, and pelvis.

I am fully aware no headshot-bonus damage isn't given unless you have AP-mods installed to weapon, however.

Double-check your mods. I'm pretty sure I wasn't able to damage their heads with any bullet-shooting weapon without AP mods.

Corpus-Crewmen armored

Crewman-armored EVERYWHERE. Armor ignoring melee does full damage. Staggered by lightning

Head immune to normal, AP=2000%, Fire=100%, Freeze=200%, Lightning = 400%

Body 81%-(.5%/lvl), AP=100%, Fire=33%-?%/lvl(damage too low to say) Freeze=75% - .33%/lvl Lightning=160% - 1%/lvl

take a look here for even more info: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5812-damage-shields-mods-enemies-and-you/