Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaming Time

Dr-Jelly

Question

This topic will show players what time they play, so people may play with others to farm or to complete levels.Post the time you play and the playstyle you usually play. Please post your GMT and Equipment too.

I usually play 18 hours during the weekend. From 8 o'clock to 2 o'clock. GMT+8. Prefers relaxed gameplay.

Volt

Latron

Bolto

Plasma sword

Ash

Boar

Afuris

Dual heat swords

Edited by Dr-Jelly

9 answers to this question

No I play approx 16 hours a day 6 days a week (saturdays I go out and play pathfinder with some friends). Im a full time student taking a break from school for a few months and my wife makes the money. Im in accounting so I do taxes for a couple buisinesses for a month every year which nets a decent sum and even when im in school full time I do it all at home so I might have 4 hours a day in work at most since I dont find the work challenging since ive been doing accounting for many years before I decided to actually get the paperwork.

So ya I have ALOT of free time and little to do with it so if your ever in need of someone to play with hit me up on warframe or even steam, I use the same username on everything.

Most weekdays between 5 - 7 hours. 4pm - 11pm Depending on when I get home from school. -5 gmt eastern US. Weekends can vary from 12 hours to none at all. I usually prefer a cell of 2 - 3 people (4 seems like a bit much) and tend to kill enemies in a more fun way (trying to pin grineer to lights, seeing how far I can smack a corpus with my amphis, making infested chase me around in circles, etc.).

No I play approx 16 hours a day 6 days a week (saturdays I go out and play pathfinder with some friends). Im a full time student taking a break from school for a few months and my wife makes the money. Im in accounting so I do taxes for a couple buisinesses for a month every year which nets a decent sum and even when im in school full time I do it all at home so I might have 4 hours a day in work at most since I dont find the work challenging since ive been doing accounting for many years before I decided to actually get the paperwork.

So ya I have ALOT of free time and little to do with it so if your ever in need of someone to play with hit me up on warframe or even steam, I use the same username on everything.

Livin' the life.

Livin' the life.

Its not perfect but its definetly not terrible. I do look forward to full time work once school is done and have no issue losing the gaming time I have because of that, but ill take advantage of the time I have while I have it.