Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bringing The Vandal Back.

Nervara

Hi everyone I hope you agree to bringing some Vandal weapons back to the market. I know having Vandal weapons states that you're special and participated in Open Beta market event. I am very happy with my Soma but to have the option to use lets say the Braton Vandal would be appreciated greatly. Even new Vandal weapons would be awesome. Top picks for future Vandal weapons are Soma, one of the throwing knives, Dual Vastos or even a Warframe! A Wraith or Vandal frame would be awesome. 

The official word is that Braton and Lato Vandal will not be coming back. Snipetron Vandal is up in the air - though I doubt we'll be seeing it again since Snipetron was totally axed.

That said, I've expressed this before. I will again. I do believe Braton Vandal should occasionally come back. Perhaps on Warframe's 'birthday' every year. Have it show up in the Market on the same day Warframe first hit Beta testing. It'd be up for one day for a single credit. Sounds perfectly fine to me.

While i'd love to have and use the Braton and Lato vandal, I missed out on them. Imo, I don't want them back, those who were there at the time got the privilege to obtain them. I missed out, so too bad for me; exclusives are exclusives and bringing them back would most likely cause more pain than gain  

Braton Vandel and Lato Vandel are and should always be for closed beta players. 

Just like excal prime will always be for Master.

We were given Lato Vandel for being in Closed Beta.

"Vandel" "Vondol" "Vendal" and what not...ah yes...never fails to make me cringe.

How many more of these threads will be made before you people get it through your head? If you did not obtain the exclusive weapon/frame when it was available you wont ever get it. It was exclusive and will/should remain exclusive.

I'm getting really tired of seeing threads asking for items that they didn't obtain from the event. I didn't get Strun Wraith even though i had over 20 min in the survival event yet i'm not complaining about it. 

Braton Vandel and Lato Vandel are and should always be for closed beta players. 

Just like excal prime will always be for Master.

We were given Lato Vandel for being in Closed Beta.

I didn't participate in close beta (missed it by a couple of weeks sadly) but I agree with this fully. 

The official word is that Braton and Lato Vandal will not be coming back. Snipetron Vandal is up in the air - though I doubt we'll be seeing it again since Snipetron was totally axed.

That said, I've expressed this before. I will again. I do believe Braton Vandal should occasionally come back. Perhaps on Warframe's 'birthday' every year. Have it show up in the Market on the same day Warframe first hit Beta testing. It'd be up for one day for a single credit. Sounds perfectly fine to me.

I agree with him, bring it back every now and again on its birthday so that people and collectors can get their hands on it.

How many more of these threads will be made before you people get it through your head? If you did not obtain the exclusive weapon/frame when it was available you wont ever get it. It was exclusive and will/should remain exclusive.

I'm getting really tired of seeing threads asking for items that they didn't obtain from the event. I didn't get Strun Wraith even though i had over 20 min in the survival event yet i'm not complaining about it. 

Don't be a tool. It isn't like it is always one person making these threads. These threads will always pop up as newer generations of players who aren't in the know ask simple questions. You give him an honest answer and move on.

You should probably submit a support ticket for that.

Yeah, like warframe birthday celebration.

Sounds fun.

tumblr_mdwqhpDPdq1rlseiyo1_500.gif

no just no , the best thing about the braton and Lato vandal is that it showed it was exclusive to CBT , and every game has to reward its CBT with exclusive stuff to show their support for taking part

bring them back or even just 1 of them brakes that rule , and basically gives a sign to the community that the devs cannot maintain enjoyability throughout the game , and are getting desperate for their hardcore players or any players to comes back 

people need to stop begging for these weapons to come back

You should probably submit a support ticket for that.

I did. I never got it and I thought it was because i didnt make the 20min mark. A month later my friend asked me "dude why dont you have the wraith? it says you survived 20 minutes!" so i made a ticket and was told it was a month after the event and they cant grant the reward after that long.

I did. I never got it and I thought it was because i didnt make the 20min mark. A month later my friend asked me "dude why dont you have the wraith? it says you survived 20 minutes!" so i made a ticket and was told it was a month after the event and they cant grant the reward after that long.

Bull.

Some guy support ticketed a snipetron vandal well after phobos was added.

And got it.

I want all weapons available, absolutly all, only with plat maybe but all of it. Anyway i undestand the point of DE and the players who don´t want this, and if the don´t put all in plat market, then keep all exclusive, without any exception. All exclusive or none of them.