The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't "experimental Mods" Like Primed Chamber, Be Traded?

Viscor

Primed chamber is not an expiremental mod nor an unreleased mod, only those can't be traded. Primed chamber was initally a reward for the top 100 in an event, but by mistake it could also be acquired by transmuting mods for some time. So since it already got released as a reward it is in no way an unreleased or experimental mod. In other words, it is tradeable

Edited by -CM-Grim

because of mindless idiots that are hungry for platinum that sell the mod for ridiculous prices with the excuse its "exclusive", then buy it for nothing and then sell it for another ridiculous amount of platinum, THATS WHY

if you are reading this /thatspecificperson/ i wish you uninstall warframe and never show up again

Primed chamber is not an expiremental mod nor an unreleased mod, only those can't be traded. Primed chamber was initally a reward for the top 100 in an event, but by mistake it could also be acquired by transmuting mods for some time. So since it already got released as a reward it is in no way an unreleased or experimental mod. In other words, it is tradeable

Thanks for the reply, I was curious if it was or not. Thank you :)

because of mindless idiots that are hungry for platinum that sell the mod for ridiculous prices with the excuse its "exclusive", then buy it for nothing and then sell it for another ridiculous amount of platinum, THATS WHY

if you are reading this /thatspecificperson/ i wish you uninstall warframe and never show up again

Seriously..? The greed of some people... lol

With the exception of Primed Chamber, those experimental/unreleased mods were not released into the game officially for a reason - they're game-breaking and unbalanced.

if DE continued to allow those mods to be traded, it'd most likely result in a negative backlash from people who paid obscene amounts of platinum for them, if they got changed/nerfed down the line (though they should be well aware of the risk that this will happen).