Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Skin Set.

Nervara

unfortunately I don't use many of the frames in the immortal skin pack (banshee has a special place in my heart, and mag prime and frost prime are solid frames, but the mag skin is meh, and I don't use frosty boy enough to warrant purchasing the skin), but once the next set of skins comes out, out of saryn, trinity, and vauban, at least one of them will be guaranteed to have a new skin, if DE doesn't just make a new skin for the rest of the frames (I'm banking on trinity as a definite, if they split it up by release dates. pretty sure I have that right, saryn came out right before or right after I joined, I believe. so that's the extent of my warframe release date associations: saryn, then vauban, then nova, then nekros, then valkyr. before that, who knows)

really hoping trinity's skin reflects her amazingness. or just looks good. I just want it to look good, and I'll buy that in a heartbeat. I'm a little bit worried based on the wave 1 skins, but I have faith

I woulve to know when we will see new skins for the rest of the warframes. I was very disappointed when I didn't get one for my Volt. I really hope when it does come out it will have an electrical design.

I hope the next design is CAMO FOR EVERYONE, and EVERYTHING!!!